11 June 2015

OOTN: BALLERINA VIBES

Dress - Boohoo, Heels - New Look
This is an actual OOTN. Yup, a real life, fully fledged outfit for an evening out. Lol. I've been so busy recently that the social life has hit an all time low.. It's nice to finally get back to having the odd occasion to wear something a bit more glam! 

I did stick to the basics seen as I'm typically a more casual kind of girl. LBD & heels. It is quite ballerina like don't you think? For me that's down to the drop waist skirt and those strappy heels.. It all just feels extra feminine. 

The heels are newbies..I lobbed all my 'uni heels' after realising I could no longer walk in them. Apparently I'm still no good at walking in anything this high, but we're working on it. I'll be feeling like a sassy pants until I deck it, Bambi on ice style. They're worth the risk.

x
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. that dress is so damn nice, love it!

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a chic outfit. Looks expensive so it's great that it's from two of the most affordable shops.
    www.voguemystash.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress, its so cute x
    http://www.fashiononmyback.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute look ! Love the shoes !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so beautiful Lydia..one can't ever go wrong with the classic LBD, loving the style of this one with the flared end and those heels <3 it's just like a match perfect combo :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a simple, understated outfit but I often think they are the best on nights out! Looks beautiful and I really really want them heels in my life, I cant walk in anything remotely high either but at least they look fab, totally worth it.
    Sophie x
    http://19nintyfive.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. that dress is perfection

    love
    Karlien

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute simple outfit for a night out! Love the style of the dress, I much prefer things with sleeves even for a night out x

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit with them shoes it's so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely Lydia! Those shoes are gorgeous.

    Written with style | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really suits you Lydia, nice to see you in a dress :)

    Fran Leanne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love this dress, so cute
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig