13 June 2015

EXTRA LONG LENGTHS

Hair by The Blow
Hair Extensions - Hair Rehab London
Hair Rings - Regal Rose

For someone who lives life with a mostly dishevelled sort of hair do (forever trying to pass things off as 'beachy waves'), this super slick look is a bit of a turn around - I really like it though. I'm always a bit wary of straight hair in fear of looking like Dougal off the Magic Roundabout, but I love how sleek and simple this is. As my hair is pretty fine the Hair Rehab London clip ins worked wonders on making my hair appear much more My Little Pony like. The only problem when I wear these extensions is that I spend the day playing with my locks.. It's just so silky and a whole lot easier to whizz up chunky braids!

The top knot is all Ariana Grande. I may not have her sass but I'm willing to work on it with a half up/half down do. It's all plaited up with a few of the Regal Rose hair charms added in there.. Love these for jazzing up a regular braid!

I better be on my way now.. I'm off for Wagamamas soon (what is a blogger's life without this place?) and I'm in desperate need of a cat nap before I chow down on Katsu curry goodness. It's the weekend, naps are allowed.

x
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Your hair makes me regret cutting mine so bad! Serious hair envy!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sleek! Looks amazing!! xx

    hellotashaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This hairstyle suits you so much Lydia!

    Freya | freya-ella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh you look beautiful! Major hair envy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sleek look actually really fits you, it gives your slightly narrow face a lot of depth! Looking beautiful. xo Romy
    Rusty Revolvers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks beautiful!
    https://simonebruin.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your hair colour! This styling looks like fun too! X

    Bioderma Blogger Event over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow!! I love the hair rings! I have never seen anything like that before.
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair looks so amazing that I had to comment on that!

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig