27 June 2015

SHOULDER FLASH

Top - USC, Bag - La Moda, Jeans - Primark, Heels - New Look

Seen as I've been doing my girly bit (the odd skirt, braving heels etc.), I've ended going back to black jeans today. Easily done right? It probably wasn't my best idea seen as it's still ridiculously humid, but everyone needs a quick and easy outfit.. In fact for me the majority of the time it's a quick and easy outfit.

I was just wearing this to pop out for some food the other night. It wasn't anything fancy, but I decided I needed heels so I didn't feel too casual. Heels always have that sassy effect I think.. They just make me feel a little bit more confident seen as I'm blessed with short legs. Providing I don't hit the deck in them. The jeans are just those ones from Primark that I stuck some rips in - I was going to buy some ready done but it seems a bit daft when it literally takes two minutes. On the shoulder flashing top front I'm in another newbie from USC. It's really simple but I know I'll wear it loads. I love that off the shoulder sort of thing and it drapes well without being completely shapeless. 

Time to go.. I've got pulled pork to eat, nails that need some TLC and could do with catching up on some chill time before Kanye at Glasto. Yeah, he's a full on pleb but I feel like I need to watch it.. Plus I can't help but want to spot Kimmy K. My Saturday nights are craaayyyzy. 

x
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Looking gorgeous as always Lydia! Loving those style tops! Oooh i'm jealous of you eating pulled pork, i haven't had that in way too long!

    Courtney | http://courtzmelv.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice look ! Love the top a lot !

    Giveaway, win a pair of Polette sunglasses !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feeling exactly the same about Kanye haha. Love your outfit

    Distant Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style! I've been after a top similar to this so I'll have to check USC out. I totally agree with you about Kanye. One of those those love-hate relationships.. Haha! x

    ellie etc | a fashion & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this style of top. Can't believe those jeans are Primark! xx
    <a href="http://www.glossy-boutique.com”>Glossy Boutique</a>

    ReplyDelete
  6. that top is so gorgeous, such a nice look!

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous top.

    www.thestylecheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is brilliant, the kind of thing you can wear casually but also dress up and still look effortlessly cool at the same time!
    xx

    Rebecca | WALLFLOWER

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those style tops! Looks lovely with the heels, dressy but simple i love it :)

    www.lifeaslissy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The outfit is so pretty love the black ripped jeans

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like how simple this outfit is. I have been looking for an off the shoulder top for a while now, but I have been unable to find one that I like. I am in love with the jeans and wouldn't have guessed they were from Primark. Next time I pay a visit to Primark, I will have to check out their jeans.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. pretty all black look Lydia, love the top and heels :) so chic <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was hoping to spot Kimmy K too! Cool outfit, love the all black x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been ripping up all my jeans, so easy! How much of a let down was Kanye? I thought he'd at least out on a good show
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig