25 June 2015

NAVY TWO PIECE

Sunglasses - Ray Ban, Two Piece - c/o USC, Sandals - Office

Officially feeling summery. Yeah, it hasn't been that sunny up in Sheffield, but it's warm and I can just about brave bare legs without feeling totally ridiculous. In miserable UK standards I'm thinking that's a good start.

This little two piece is helping with the summer vibes.. It's such a cute number for the jols. I'll be popping it in my case for Greece - I'm thinking it'll be nice worn like this on day trips then popped over a bikini at the beach. I go in two weeks so I'm starting to plan a few outfits and get beyond excited. Bring on sunshine, chilling out and bronzing up. 

x
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Gorgeous two-piece! It isn't something i would personally wear due to it being a crop top and short shorts and i am in no way body confident enough for that. I think you look incredible, totally rocking the outfit! Jealous of you going to Greece, hope you have a fab time!

    Courtney | http://courtzmelv.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks so cute on you!

    love
    Karlien
    http://polishedcats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit so much! Great Post!
    Sophie
    www.itscultured.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I'm really loving blue at the moment!

    Drea xo
    Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute look ! Love the top a lot !

    Giveaway, win Polette sunglasses !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. those 2 piece are just so cute and I can also see it being perfect for a bikini topper :) <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute summery two piece! I'm sure it'll look stunning in Greece! x

    India Charlotte♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous and looks perfect for summer!

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig