26 July 2015

BEACH TROUSERS

 
Sunglasses - Ray Ban, Vest Top - Primark, Bag - New Look, Trousers - Forever 21

The holiday blog posts are here. I promise I won't drag it out too long - maybe a few evening outfits and favourite bikinis? I did take a lot of bikini pictures (when I'm old and wrinklier than a crumpled paper bag I do want a few pictures from the youth to show the grandkids), but when it came to evening outfits I was a bit of a flop - to be honest, I was so chilled out that it was easy to forget about taking pictures of everything. I think I needed that though!

I did take a few pictures when I was heading down to the beach - mostly these aren't the most stylish looks as I just throw on something comfy and cool. I wanted to show you these trousers though. Forever 21 makes my day you know. I've never ordered anything from them and disliked what I'd gone for. I always find it's really good value for the price. These trousers were around the £20 mark, are a really nice fit and I love the pattern. The only downside is that I could do with about 3 inches taking off the bottom.. Short leg problems.

x
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Love this outfit - the trousers look so comfy, ideal for lounging around on holiday in! x

    girl in albion | uk fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a gorgeous outfit, love your trousers!

    Rachel // Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these trousers. They're such a comfy style & perfect for summer holidays. I've never actually ordered anything from Forever 21 before, I'll be sure to have a nosey after pay day though :-)
    Claire.x
    www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beachy and boho, you're just stunning! And I love having a nosey at holiday posts anyway!

    ANNA HOPELESS

    ReplyDelete
  5. they looks so comfy and beach perfect :) love your easy styling of them Lydia :) x

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chill out pants are just the best thing when you are on holiday whether it is for the bar by the pool, on the way to the pool or out for the day! Great pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit it has a really relaxed summer vibe to it. I am a really big fan of the trousers, you can wear them casually or dress them up.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore this look, the trousers are amazing!! Need these in my wardrobe! x

    CLAIRELOUISE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great beach attire.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these, such a cool boho styled outfit! Beaut.

    TINYTWISST.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love wide leg trousers for the beach, they're so relaxed.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely look!! (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these style trousers, and £20 isn't bad at all! Looking fab as always!

    Sam xx
    knockoutcouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your outfit and glad you had a lovely relaxed holiday :) I need some trousers like this in my life, they look so comfortable. Are they soft or silky type material?
    Deffo gonna have to check them out :)
    Jo xxx

    freckkleface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig