28 July 2015

DETAILS: EVENINGS OUT


Bag - c/o Florian London, YSL Lipstick (the colour has rubbed off.. it's an oldie!), L'Oréal Nail Varnish (Beige Boheme), L'Oréal Super Liner

I always think it's nice when you're off out to have a few fancy accessories. I don't go 'out out' that often so when I do I like the full dressing up process. Bit of fake tan, a new lippy, shoes that make you feel a bit sassy, y'know? These days I'm also trying to get my nails done more often. For the amount of money I spend on nail varnish that chips off or a wonder treatment that doesn't actually work I might as well just go get them done all nice. I've had these on a couple of weeks now so they have grown out a bit.. I've just repainted them with the Beige Boheme to freshen them up too. I love a good nude nail.

With makeup I usually brave a bit of eyeliner when I'm going out. It's just too much for me to handle on a day to day basis.. How do people do it in a rush?! It takes me forever, along with plenty of masking tape, concealer & makeup remover. I just haven't got the knack, but the Super Liner is quite a nice one to say I'm crap at a cat flick. The brush isn't too fiddly for me to handle & I can just whip off the masking tape when I'm done to get a straight (ish) line.

Onto the bag. Ahhh it's so pretty. I haven't had a good going out bag for a while.. I'm usually that girl trying to stuff Mary Poppins clutter into a clutch. This one by Florian London is not only a little beauty but also has enough room for my excessive essentials to be carted along. Isn't it a lovely colour? Like a rosy-pink.. It looks so nice with rose gold! I'm going to save this for special occasions mainly. It's too nice for anything other than swish. 

x
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Love the L'oreal eyeliner! I've been using it for ageeeees now!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that your nails match your bag is so satisfying, gorgeous shade as well.
    Leanne xx
    nailsandteapots

    ReplyDelete
  3. these accessories are so pretty, love the blush pink tones and Ahhh that bag, just so pretty :) x

    www.amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nails matching bag : love it ! I matched my shoes and my hoodie the other day ha !

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I will have to try that eyeliner out. Im currently still trying to master the cat eye too. I always end up with odd eyes!

    LifeWellLived

    ReplyDelete
  6. Supercute bag, it's just an easy colour and what a lovely design. Nice post! xo Romy
    Find me at Rusty Revolvers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Un color de esmalte ideal, me encanta.
    https://pepavallejos.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great purse, and I love the color of your nails!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig