22 July 2015

SKINCARE LATEST: VICHY PURETÉ THERMALE

I’ve been a big lover of Vichy for a while. When my skin was at its most ridiculous it was my choice for something that wouldn’t irritate my skin and also helped to sort it out (I have oily, yet very sensitive skin – flipping brilliant). My favourites were in the Normaderm range, which I used religiously when I was having skin probs.. I haven’t tried anything new for a while so it was nice to give these new Pureté Thermale products a bash. It’s a bit of a duo for cleansing and combatting skin probs.

I gave the Beautifying Cleansing Micellar Oil a bash first as it's the sort of thing I love. It just gives you a much deeper cleanse than the recoils in horror facial wipe days. I feel like you’re getting the lot off with this one, especially all that icky eyeliner. One thing I would say is that the packaging is a bit of a fiddle. The pump is a nice idea but I keep spraying this oil all over the bloody place, ending up wasting half of it and nearly slipping on various puddles. Okay, a little dramatic and not a major problem but I think a pump that didn’t squirt out quite so much may be easier.

With the wash I use this for an extra deep cleanse. I’m talking getting down into all the rank blackheads and fighting them off with a big stick. My face feels really fresh once I’ve used it, but I like to slather on a lot of moisturiser after using the Vichy products as they do really target the oiliness.

I think I’ll probably go check out a few more of the products from this range. If you’ve got problem skin Vichy is well worth a try!

youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I haven't heard of this brand but it sounds worth the try, lovely review!

    Anika | www.anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i think i'll try it! I too have very very sensitive skin, which is oily but also very dry on my nose. I'm always looking for new products for my skin :) x

    www.holliebeca.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really must try out some products from Vichy they all sound amazing!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very good products !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, thank you for this review! I've been looking at the Beautifying Cleansing Micellar Oil, and I'm so happy to hear that it does well with eyeliner!

    Lots of love | trillu.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love vichy products! Especially the effeclar duo treatments, have not seen these products before but they sound great, may give them a go soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try Vichy products but I have never got around to it! I get bad breakouts every couple of months so need to find something to keep them at bay!

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig