20 July 2015

EYELASH LACE ROMPER

Playsuit -  c/o Miss Foxy, Bag - Paul's Boutique, Boots - Forever 21

Oh how it’s lovely to be in something suitably summery! The novelty of being able to get my legs out a bit more is yet to wear off. I’m making the most of it in this cute playsuit from Miss Foxy, a new addition to my S/S15 wardrobe. It has a bit of a nightwear vibe going on which is always a winner in my book.. I think this could easily double up as some girly PJs, but also as a floaty and feminine romper on hot days. I think it's probably the eyelash lace that does it - it's such a girlish style and I love how it finishes it all off. All in ones like this are my favourite for this time of year anyway. They still feel summery, yet there’s no chance of flashing your knicks and having a Marilyn moment as you might in a short summer dress.

With the playsuit I just went for some black accessories, keeping everything very monochrome (old habits die hard!). That's usually what I go for when I'm wearing something super girly. I just think a good pair of black boots makes you feel a little less flowers and fluffy kittens, if that makes sense?! Plus, black accessories go with just about everything. I was wearing this outfit on a really warm afternoon for a bit of a BBQ get together, but I did add my leather jacket as it got cooler to cover up a bit.

You can check out all the latest from Miss Foxy on Twitter and Instagram.. They’ve got some really nice bits in their New In section for nights out and enjoying the summer season.

*Post organized with etailPR, all views are my own.

x


SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Gorgeous look, love the lace details.

    www.thestylecheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this playsuit it is so cute :) perfect for holidays, I neeeed it!

    www.lifeaslissy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look simple and lovely, I absolutely love it!
    Kisses! *_*


    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous oufit, you look stunning as always!

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! your figure is amazing! xo

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the eyelash detailing on this is perfect! It really flatters you and your skin tone :) I love all of your outfits that you post! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a lovely everyday summer outfit. I love playsuits as they are so easy to style and always look great. I really like the lace detail and how you paired it with black boots.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the minimal yet girly style of this look! A love a romper for an easy go to-you always end up looking so lovely and put together!

    marnie, currently

    ReplyDelete
  9. really cool romper.
    I love hoe you styled it
    x
    Fashion Blog | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous look :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous summer outfit!

    www.articletwentythree.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your baaaaaaaaaaag

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig