5 August 2015

STRIPED JUMPSUIT

Jumpsuit - Forever 21, Sandals - Office

This was one of my favourite holiday outfits. You know the 'ooh I'll save that for the last night' sort of look. Plus I decided I had white bits I needed to tan up before I dare flash them - this is backless, so it was a braving braless job. Back home I wouldn't really risk it, but on holiday it just feels like you can get away with so much more (as long as you keep an eye on the gals). 

Anyway, the jumpsuit was one I picked up in a big holiday haul from Forever 21. Most of my evening outfits were from there - I always like their stuff and it's cheap enough to not feel too bad if they do only get worn on holiday (I'm trying to get some wear out of some bits now I'm back but the weather ain't quite Greece heat). This one I'll hopefully save for an evening out.. I just love the fit and the navy makes a nice change. Ugh, I wish I could wear holiday outfits forever! 

x
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Such a lovely outfit as always!xx

    Lissy | lissyslife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love this - you look amazing! Think I need to head to forever 21 for a browse!


    href="http://laurenrosebell.blogspot.co.uk/">Lauren Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously love this jumpsuit!

    Robyn xo
    www.phasesofrobyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stripes on this! I like how spread out they are? You look lovely x

    India Charlotte♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jumpsuit. You are rocking the stripe pattern.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this jumpsuit <3 makes me want to go on holiday again :(

    Made In The 1990's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this but I don't think id be so brave to wear such a low neckline...looks fab on you though! I saw a pair of shorts in H&M that were almost the exact design to this, kinda wishing id got them now !xx

    www.bambinoblushandboho.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always look stunning in whatever you wear! Especially love this jumpsuit

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous - I'm so jealous of your tan too!

    Hope you had a lovely holiday xox

    MAISY MEOW | Fashion and Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look incredibleeee! That jumpsuit is so gorgeous, and I do the same of saving my fave outfit for the last night!!!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. These stripes look lovely on you Lydia! <3 xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the jumpsuit and it looks amazing with your tan!

    http://styledecay.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah this is such a lovely jumpsuit Lydia! I definitely know what you mean about an outfit that you have to save for the end of your holiday, sometimes it is so necessary to best 'til last. I'll definitely be on the lookout for this in Forever 21, though I don't think I could brave it with tape x
    Charlotte's Road

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so tanned and the jumpsuit is gorgeous! Perfect for on holiday at night :) x
    www.beckieione.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful! love this jumpsuit on u! x http://sarahinwonderlust.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/mermaid-metallics.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look lovely! I agree about F21, I got some great bits last year from them for holiday.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that jumpsuit, stripes are always a fab of mine. I have a few things I picked up in forever 21 which are rolled out every holiday, don't think I've ever had them on here!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig