7 August 2015

THE NEON BIKINI

Bikini - H&M, Sunglasses - New Look

Scrap everything else I'm supposed to be talking about. That boat has a freaking slide on it. A slide. Oh how the other half lives! Me & my ma spent a good portion of the morning discussing who could be on it.. There are usually a few glam looking yachts around the beaches in Skiathos and I love being able to speculate about what these fancy folk are up to. It's probably a little bit sad, but if you are a bit of a people watcher then it's a good one. 

Aaaand I've gone off on a tangent. Although there isn't much I can say about this bikini other than it's pretty and it's nice and I like it. It's one I saw last minute and really didn't need to buy (I ended up with more than one bikini a day.. WHY), but I thought it'd do me good to get something bright in my life. Just about all of my other bikinis were black or white. I saved this for the last day when I was as tanned as I'd ever get and feeling a little more confident about popping on something so colourful.. It does also fit really comfortably so that helped! There's a bit of a Hervé Léger bodycon dress vibe going on which is possibly a bit old hat, but I still think it's pretty flattering and feminine. 

x
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. It goes so nicely with your tan! I wish I wasn't as pale as I was - a neon bikini would make me look so washed out!

    Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you look amazing ! I'm in love with this colour!
    Kisses
    Irena
    New post is on >>>> http://www.irenadworld.com <<<<
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. dayyyyyum! That bikini is lovely, brings out your tan :)

    A Forte For Fashion

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous bikini, you look amazing!! <3

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning. I actually have this top in black and found it super comfprtable and quite flattering on my small chest. But the orange really sets of your tan.
    I am dying to have a go on that slide hahaha
    http://shutterandscribble.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bikini is beautiful! And it really suits your gorgeous tan! :) Looking good girl!

    Cat | whatcatsays.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That bikini is beautiful, looks amazing with your tan. Wish I could get that tanned!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bikini! Really showing off your tan
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look so tanned! love your swimsuit, it makes your skin all glowy!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This bikini is beaut! Plus I'm super jel of your tan girl!

    Robyn xo
    www.phasesofrobyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That bikini looks so lovely against your skin, you've definitely caught the sun. You look lovely and that boat (and the weather) looks amazing!
    Mantenso xx
    www.shesabouthatlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a cute bikini !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow your body is amazing !

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. One piece swimwear and swimsuits at swimsuitsforall. Look great at the pool with one piece swimsuits in your favorite designer swimwear brands and styles! one piece

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have a perfect body!!

    style4awhile.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig