30 August 2015

VIDEO: GET READY WITH ME

Finally got round to filming another video! Even though I don't get much chance to do the whole YouTube thing properly, I am actually enjoying it more these days. The shorter videos work a lot better for me.. Uploading an 8 minute video with my wifi is a nightmare, plus it's easier for me to edit and actually get on with what I'm doing. 

This look is from last weekend, when I had a bit of time to do my makeup & record what I was doing. It's not too fussy, but a bit more than I'd usually bother with on a week day. I mainly wanted to fit that dress in there. I got it from Forever 21 (shock horror) the other week.. It was only £15 so I decided I could justify an online order. I've had a hunt for a link for it but it may have gone out of stock.. You guys may be better at the shopping search than I am though. All other details are in the video below! 

x
SHARE:

4 comments

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig