29 August 2015

SHIRT DRESS

Shirt Dress - Forever 21, Boots - Boohoo
I'm a bit of a walking Forever 21 wardrobe at the minute. It's been my go-to recently so an overload of F21 outfit features has been unavoidable. I've just ordered a couple of new bits for A/W from there.. The new stuff is just my sort of thing! I'm thinking of doing a bit of a haul with new season stuff, mostly because it's got me a tiny bit excited for layering up in autumnal shades. I'll try follow it up with an A/W Look Book.. better get my YouTube act together sharpish. 

Back to the outfit. The shirt dress I bought to wear for work with some grey trousers, but I'm making the most of it with bare legs on a day off. The boots are a pair of old faithfuls, the ones I go for when I need a bit more height. I don't very often go for proper heels.. I just find a boot alternative easier to deal with. As the clumsiest of clumsy folk I need all the help I can get. 

youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Love this look! Simple and sleek :-)

    Love Marie | From Make Me Up Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you make minimal look so good! Amazing xx

    Chloe
    fashionmakesmepoor.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty outfit, so simple but it looks really nice :)

    Leanne's Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit Lydia :-) Simple, but super duper chic, I love it!! Your hair looks amazing too.
    Claire.x
    www.xclaireabella.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an essential piece for your wardrobe! You look beaut! xx

    hellotashaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything about it ;)

    Millie xx
    Queenmillie.blogsp9ot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so chic !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty outfit, so simple but classic. I really like how the dress is sleeveless and how you paired it with the black boots.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your style and what an great blog! You have a new follower! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab as always!! I love this shirt dress and I totally need to buy it!

    Robyn xo
    www.phasesofrobyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. How does whoever does your hair get it to be this colour! I've been going to hair dressers for years and this is what I want yet they can't achieve it! 😩😢

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig