8 September 2015

PAPER BAG WAIST TROUSERS

Top - Miss Selfridge, Trousers - Forever 21, Sandals - Birkenstocks

These trousers are actually holiday trousers, so probably heading a bit out of season. I loved them in Greece - just right for the evening when I wanted to get a bit dressed up without wearing something that would irritate my sunburn. Soft, loose fabrics along with a big dose of after sun is the way to go.

I really love these trousers, so I've been making the most of wearing them back home, until A/W sets in anyway. I just think that paper bag style waist is quite flattering.. Relaxed but giving you a bit more shape. When I wore them out shopping a couple of weeks ago two people actually said they liked them, which is always nice. Not bad for a cheap Forever 21 purchase!

x
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. These are such a good choice to slightly transform your look from day to night!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these trousers! They look so comfy and stylish at the same time. Although they are summery I reckon you could get away with wearing these in autumn as they are so lovely - I might need to pick up a pair for myself :) x
    Charlotte's Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow girl, you can literally pull anything off and always look incred

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These trousers are so different and not something that I would typically think of wearing but I have to say they look stunning. I really like how you styled them with the cream turtle neck crop top. Lovely outfit.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very comfy and fashionable. Your hair is perfection too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great trews :-) Love the paper bag style, it really suits you. I'm deffs gonna have to have a look at forever 21.
    Claire.x
    www.xclaireabella.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah totally wishing I had these trousers for my holiday - love them!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These trousers are gorgeous! I love the pin-stripe. xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Comfy trousers like this are the best for transitional wear! x

    All black errythin' over on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie // <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9935365>BLOGLOVIN</a>

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the same trousers. I really like how you styled them! :)

    www.damlatuzun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look, beautiful! x

    www.stylepetal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these, forever21 do the best trousers! X
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is cool!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig