15 September 2015

SHIRT DRESS & LACE UP BOOTIES

Shirt Dress - New Look, Sandals - c/o Public Desire, Bag - c/o ZARA

Bare leg posts will soon be a thing of the past. BOO. I already feel like I'm getting to the 'cold ankles' stage.. Y'know when your cropped skinny jeans and flats just aren't cutting it on the cosy factor? I don't want to be a Negative Nancy about Autumn though, there are parts of it that I'm looking forward to. Cosy evenings, Halloween, faux fur.. Yes please. Dark mornings, fighting a battle with your hair on windy days and considering tights under trousers on extra chilly ones.. Not so much. 

Annnd that's completely unrelated to this outfit. We did have some September sunshine over the weekend so I went for this shirt dress, a lurker in my wardrobe for a while now. It's a good one for work (I wear it over trousers.. not quite so brave) or I can go for it on a casual day out like this. I basically just wanted something to go with these new sandals from Public Desire. I'm a bit late to the Public Desire party, but when the lovely Robyn got in touch I couldn't resist going for the Anya booties. They're just right for in-between dressy and casual.. A bit of a heel without being too ambitious. I ain't sassy in stilettos unfortunately. 

x
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. love that shirt dress! x

    www.chanellejade.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only discovered Public Desire in May and looooove them, for the price, surprisingly comfy! Looking beaut Lydia xxx

    Becca
    squatsandasideofnutella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your make up in this look! And the lace up shoes too!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shirt dress is so gorgeous, looks fab with the shoes.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lace up booties! They look so fab with that dress, I saw this in New Look the other day and thought how perfect it is for the approaching Autumn months. You look lovely girly! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute look ! Love the shoes so much !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your shirt - it looks great on you xo

    Emily | emsalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Look! Love your shoes and your makeup is so pretty :)

    http://thehappyvegangirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make me want to paint my whole room white!
    Alison | http://daintyalison.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. woooow, amazing!!!
    xoxo from Brazil

    http://apequenaka.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This dress looks like the absolutely perfect shirt dress! I felt the whole ankle cold this morning and it wasn't nice, I'm all about summer x
    http://elzbthchlmrspps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love this, Love the strips on the shirt and I adore that bag!
    www.assessorise.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those heels! I feel you on the ambivalence about Autumn too

    Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This bright looking dress really fits for you. You should wear it more. I would like to know where did you get it and how much does it costs.

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig