21 October 2015

ALL IN CAMEL

Sunglasses - Céline, Jumper - New Look, Trousers - H&M, Boots - Forever 21

I'm working on embracing the mis-match. I don't think I'll ever get over blacks not matching (a greyish black with a reddish black is one of those things that bugs the life out of me) but I think I like the different shades of the same tone thing.. Or is it different tones of the same shade? I dunno.. Whatever it is I'm growing to be a fan. 

The thing is, I buy a whole lot of the same colours. Greys, neutrals, khakis.. Y'know. That's the sort of colour palette I'm always going for, so I do have a lot of variations of similar shades. I have bought quite a bit of camel this season, with the trousers and top both newbies. Admittedly, the jumper I bought just because I was in the mood to buy something. I know, it's bad.. But it has ended up being something I've worn a lot. It's a good egg for work, but I can dress it up a bit for days off too. 

Those trousers are a bit more of a statement piece. I always think that sounds really dorky, but I guess I just mean that they're not the sort of thing I'm going to be wearing everyday, although I do think they're faaancy. Tinged with Brownie vibes, perhaps? I am a slither away from being too fat in the bottom department for them, so by mid winter they may have disappeared into the deep, dark depths of my wardrobe.. 

x
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. love this so much! obsessed with this color right now too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These H&M pants look SO comfy! xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the trousers!

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiagilchriest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a cool outfit, love the contrast between the two pieces!

    Bekah x | UNIQUELY DETAILED

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love this outfit, especially the tee, love how it fits x

    Millie x
    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing trousers! xo

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, I love the camel look! It looks so lovely on you <3

    Check out my blog <3 | ANASOFIACHIC
    @anasofiachic

    ReplyDelete
  8. you make everything look too good, girl! and I have experienced that 'buying something just to buy something' occurrence FAR too many times!

    Liv in Fashion xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen these trousers in HM love them !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally obsessing over those pants! 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  11. those flares are awesome! I wish i could pull them off!

    Aine Oh

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much yes! Love this

    http://alexinwanderlust.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this outfit! It looks so cosy as well <3

    Vanessa / www.nessngyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This look is just SO COOL! I absolutely love it!


    Lynda & DylanQueen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely outfit! This color is so in trend these days. Saw so many jacket in Camel last time I went to M&S.
    First time here to your blog. Do visit mine too.
    I've just relocated to the UK and I'd be so happy to have your support for my blog! :)
    Do visit & follow and/or leave a comment. :)
    Fashion Panache

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wish I could pull something like this off!
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such an incredibly chic look. Absolutely LOVE those trousers, especially. Such a fabulous colour x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this outfit. xx
    www.assessorise.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig