3 December 2015

ALL BLACK CASUAL

Sunglasses - Céline, T-Shirt - H&M, Coat - Boohoo, Bag - Paul's Boutique, Jeans - Primark, Trainers - adidas Superstar

This is my sort of day off outfit. Casual, all black and comfy. As much as I love getting dolled up, I could also spend forever in my lazy day look. Here I was just on a trip round the local antiques shops with my parents, so I wasn't wearing anything fancy. The trainers I've been living in (and so far, managing to keep them clean), which means I'm constantly picking out outfits that go with them. It's just a shame I wore freeeeaking pop socks that make my feet look dead & wrinkly - ruining the vibe. Ha. 

All the other bits I'm wearing are also up there in my favourite basics. A good pair of sunglasses, simple black tee, the coat I wear with everything & cheap black skinny jeans. I've been thinking of investing in a pair of Topshop Jamie jeans, but to be honest, my Primark ones I ripped up a bit suit me fine for now. 


youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr instagram
x
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Love this monochrome look!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. A big comfy coat and some good trainers are perfect to throw on for a slouchy day.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look. Beautiful coat - can't believe it's Boohoo! and your jeans look great, TopShop ones are great but if you like your Primark ones then that's great! Love your trainers too, they go great with the all black!

    JosieVictoriaa // josievictoriaa.blogspot.co.uk // Lifestlye, Travel and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking beaut babe and I can't actually believe this coat is Boohoo! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect in head to toe black!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cool! I love outfits like this x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is literally nothing better than an all-black outfit. Except maybe donuts. and cats. and naps.

    a small bit | bloglovin | twitter

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those trainers. A little different to the usual Nike Airs! xx

    Blog:: Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10.  Fashion is best defined simply as the style or styles of clothing and accessories worn at any given

    Fashion Accessories

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig