28 December 2015

NEW IN: CHRISTMAS 2015


The 'What I Got For Christmas' thing isn't for everyone, but personally, I love having a peek at the presents folk received. Although it's mostly that I'm a nosey Nancy, I do like to get some more ideas for heading for a spend in the sales (I really shouldn't be buying, but it's unavoidable in the sales). I've just uploaded a video sharing some of the lovely presents I've had over the holidays, as well as some other bits I bought around the time. There are a few extras below, mostly because I'm crap at filming & a lot of it didn't make the cut in the editing process - forever finding YouTube a struggle! 

Clothing wise my mum always likes to get me something to wear on Christmas day, which I love... It's nice to have something new to get dressed up in! This year she went for this knit dress she knew I'd been after - it's super oversized and comfy, just the sort of thing I like. I wore it with my new Topshop Master Boots, my 'main' present. I think I've worn them every day since Christmas... They're the perfect height for lengthening my legs without causing me to topple over! 
Boots - TopshopDress - ASOSMichael Kors Gloves - TK Maxx

I say home... At the minute I still live with my ma & pa, so these are cute bits to add to my bedroom until I get my own place. Little bits & bobs like these I love, plus they always look nice as extras in blog pictures!
The White Company Candle - WinterRing Holder (similar here)  / Aurelia Morning Time Gift Set

This Christmas has been a extra guuuurd one for beauty. I've had some lovely extra treats from work in the form of Space NK parcels, while my mum picked me up the makeup palettes & my brother & a pal went for Lush goodies. My morning routine just got a way more exciting! I love that after the festivities you often have new things to try. I'll be updating how I get on with them on Snapchat (username - fashioninflux).

You can catch up on some more Christmas presents/bits I've bought in the video below. It's quite a chatty one, mostly because I feel like I need to say plenty if any of my friends & family watch and just think I'm whizzing over their presents ha! As ever, I'm incredibly thankful to have some amazingly generous & thoughtful people in my life. 

x
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. omg those boots are a dream, everything looks lovely!

    rachel // Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Topshop boots are absolutely stunning.. I really need to get myself a pair of those! Also, love the NARS eye kit.. you can never go wrong with a NARS purchase! xx

    Ciara Rose | www.ciara-rose.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those palettes look gorgeous! Hope you had an amazing Christmas.

    www.thestylecheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You cant do christmas without lush products haha! Those booties look gorgeous! Hope you're enjoying your holidays x
    Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love those boots, the heel is so nice!

    Maddy, xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty nosey too so I like to see! You got some gorgeous make up bits, love that little tea set too - so cute!
    The Fashion Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those boots look so fab! I also need to get myself a better face routine now! X


    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your presents, especially those boots!

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiagilchriest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eh someone's been spoiled ! :D

    xx

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those boots are gorgeous!
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you had some beautiful gifts, hope you had a wonderful christmas

    Lilies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig