24 December 2015

FESTIVE FEELINGS

Scarf - Boohoo, Crop Top - ASOS, Skirt - c/o Nobody's Child, Boots - c/o Public Desire

Just a quick outfit post from me today, mainly because I just wanted to wish you all a very merry Christmas! This is just my Christmas Eve outfit... For once, I'm blogging about what I wore on the day I wore it. I was supposed to be working today, but our lovely bosses let us have the day off. Instead, I've had the chance to tag along for all things festive with the family. I've had such a lovely lead up to the holidays this year, so I hope you're all feeling as Christmassy as I am... Some years I can feel like a bit of a Scrooge, but this time round I'm feeling like Buddy the Elf. SANTA IS COMING. 

On the outfit front, I did originally go for something way more festive... If you follow me on Snapchat (username - fashioninflux) you'll have seen my cream co-ord that felt a little bit Mrs Claus. Unfortunately, torrential downpours made me wimp out of wearing it. Instead I opted for this all black combo - I don't know why black just feels more practical. In reality, trudging around Bakewell in these boots still wasn't a great idea! I managed, although walking boots would have probably been more appropriate. 

Right. Time to get the real festive feels going on. This evening we're heading up into the village for Santa's annual stop off in the village... It's mainly for the kids but I'm using 'it's festive' as an excuse to head up with my ma. So, have an uhhhmazing Christmas everyone, I hope it's filled with love, laughter & a sickening amount of turkey sandwiches. 



youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr instagram
x
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love this outfit, really like the skirt too going to try and order it on Tuesday (hopefully!). I always love scarfs but can never pull them off x

    Tamz || http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit Lydia. The scarf is my fave piece, I need one like this! Hope you have a lovely christmas! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveee this. All black with a plaid red scarf is such an easy but chic outfit!

    a small bit | bloglovin | twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute look love the boots !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this look, very weather appropriate, and the scarf definitely makes this look feel a little cosier x

    Millie x
    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the scarf! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig