26 March 2016

PARIS FASHION WEEK | OUTFIT ONE


Everything feels way more glamorous in Paris. Fact. I know, fashion week comes with a certain level of glam anyway, but Paris just felt so swish and fabulous. I came back with serious Parisian wardrobe lusting – flouncy skirts and satiny fabrics are on my ‘to buy’ list.

While I didn’t feel quite so Parisian (that ‘How to be Parisian’ book is also on my wish list), I still felt way more glam in the city of lurrrrve. It’s amazing what a big pair of sunglasses can do for you – the Céline Audrey sunnies are my go-to for glam-ing things up. They hide eye bags and I can pretend I’m wearing a full face of makeup when I’ve got them on. Happy days!

The two-piece I’m wearing is actually a super casual one, an option I’d usually go for as lounge wear rather than as a smarter option. The t-shirt is really baggy with an asymmetric hem, but I’ve just tucked it in here to feel more put together. With my big Topshop boots, it didn’t feel quite as casual. I thought this set was a good purchase for Paris, as I know I’ll get loads of wear out of it now my life is back to being less than glamorous! In fact, the next look it’ll feature in will probably be on Easter Sunday, paired with slippers, a scruffy bun and a sickening amount of chocolate.

Hat - H&M / Sunglasses - Céline / Navy Two Piece - ZARA / Leather Jacket - Topshop / Bag - ZARA / Boots - Topshop
SHOP THE POST


youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Im always so jelous of your outfits! you look stunning

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great outfit! I do have to say though that you look like a true Parisian (no joke). x

    www.ashrealasitgets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! Love the whole outfit, the navy two piece is so in right now! <3

    The Dazzle Guide

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVING the navy two piece! Zara have some amazing stuff at the moment. Also love your hair, it really suits you xx

    Ciara Rose | www.ciara-rose.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that two piece, especially the colour!

    Muny B.| STYLE Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thought this was a jumpsuit and was about to go on about how much I wanted it, but the fact it's a two piece kinda makes me want it more! Looks so fab!!

    Sophie | DenimMondays

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're pretty strong in the jacket game !

    xx


    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig