28 March 2016

SPRING LOOKBOOK

The bank holiday weekend seemed like the perfect time to get filming a Spring Lookbook, even if the weather wasn't quite so appropriate... We woke up to snow this morning! Ugh. Even still, I've been updating my wardrobe with a few pieces ready for warmer weather arriving. I love that bare leg season is just on the horizon... Picking out looks is so much easier when you haven't got to think if it'll go with tights.

I'm really excited to have added some lighter colours to my life too. This season I'm really into blush pinks, creams and nudes. Everything I've gone for is still very neutral, but a reasonable step away from black. It's nice to feel a little more feminine! If you're after any of the products then I've linked to all the ones I can find online in the video below.

It's now time for me to go eat even more chocolate. Can anyone remember what being hungry actually feels like?! Hope you've all had a lovely Easter anyhoo!


youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. this is awesome, it looks so proffessonal. love that stipey off the shoulder top, my two favourites!
    Lauren

    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lookbook! Blush and black work so well together, wish I could pull of these looks. =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing style!!! I love the outfits you put together and wish I could pull some of them off myself

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this colour palette on you - super flattering!

    Grace | www.eatwriteexplore.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's jumpsuit! (insert heart-eye emojis) I've been wanting to try out the baggy/colutte look for a while but haven't had the confidence and the jumpsuit looks like the perfect way to try it out! I love the colour too! I hope you've enjoyed your easter weekend!!
    www.elzbthchlmrspps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the blushed pink hues, the neutrals are so perfect for spring rather than the traditional and overdone pastels! I'm obsessed with the first look down to the trainers

    stylegrande.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really loving the nude pinks! I love that color so much this spring. xx

    www.ashrealasitgets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all the looks Lydia, loving the light colours and the pastels <3 makes me even more excited for the sunnier days <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these looks. I love those blush trainers as well xo

    Emily | emsalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love outfit number 3! Great looks!xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the pinks!
    Love,
    www.thestyleventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. We LOVE your style!
    Nice work!

    Melanie,
    www.loungeunderwear.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all of these outfits! The shades of pink are so pretty as well - perfect for spring x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. a good post again, Its always nice to visit you blog and see latest fashion views... I liked Designer Handbags...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, I keep looking at this jumpsuit and have decided to buy! just wondering what size you got? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, what size did you get in this playsuit? Been looking at it for ages!

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig