27 June 2016

BOOHOO HOLIDAY HAUL & TRY ON

I’m not going to try play it cool… I’m already reaching that ridiculous level of holiday excitement. Over the last few weeks I’ve been trying to get my act together and really sort out my holiday wardrobe – in the end I opted for a big Boohoo haul, getting the bulk of it sorted in one go. This year I’ve gone extra basic. I’m sticking to the colours I know I’ll wear again, and styles that I can add into my summer wardrobe at home. Actually, everything that arrived I’ve really loved! I never want to spend too much on holibob clothing (it seems daft when you spend your days in biknis anyway), so these bits are perfect for a week when my main goal is bronzing up.


We’re off to Menorca this year, so expect plenty of holiday posts throughout July. I’m really looking forward to it this time round – as much as I love holidays, I can find the process a bit stressful! I’m a bugger for letting anxiety get the better of me, but I’m feeling much more relaxed about everything at the minute… It could be that shorter flight; this girl can’t deal with being in a flying tin can for any longer than 3 hours. Ha. Get me a valium!
x
SHARE:

2 comments

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig