27 September 2016

FRILLY DETAILS

I think I could quite happily live in these jeans forever. They’re frilly and fun and I don’t even mind feeling like a member of ABBA in them. I’d been after a pair of these for months after seeing them on Instagram – I’m not sure if they were the ASOS ones, but I couldn’t find them anyway. Thaaankfully, ASOS eventually had some in stock in both the black and blue denim. I’m still tempted to order the light wash version too… I think they’d be extra cute worn casual with trainers.

I just wore this when heading out for a few drinks – I’m the typical ‘jeans and a top’ girl when it comes to evening attire. I’m usually in a rush, so denim just makes life easier! The top I’ve already worn to death for night’s out… With it being long sleeved it means I can avoid lugging a jacket round with me.

Outfit wise I really want to get my wear out of these frilled bottoms – they’re too sweet to be the sort of statement piece I’ll only wear once! Maybe paired with a slouchy tee next?  
Jumper - H&M / Jeans - ASOS / Bag - H&M / Shoes - Dorothy Perkins
youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. So in love with that denim! x

    www.stylepetal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute!!!!!
    Will definitely be ordering a pair :)

    Dani
    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The frilled bottoms on the jeans make such a big difference to the outfit! I'm in love with flares at the moment, but have only seen them on jumpers and tops so love how you've taken a new angle on the trend. I've written my own post on flared sleeves on my blog, would love if you would check it out!
    Molly x
    http://www.mollipop.co.uk/blog/2016/9/5/flared-sleeves

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig