4 October 2016

THE PINAFORE DRESS

I'd been wanting to add a pinafore dress to my life for A/W, so when I this one in H&M I knew it'd be a worthy investment. To me, they're a real classic for the season... I probably feel like that because they're the sort of thing I wore way back in the 90s when my mum still picked my outfits! She loved a pinafore and patterned tights combo. This one feels like a grown up version with the V neck and mid thigh skimming length. 

The other reason I love a pinafore dress is because they're faaab for layering. I know this will be my favourite choice for pairing with turtle necks (and we all know how I feel about a turtle neck!). For now, I've been baring my legs in this, but I think it'll still be cute with thick, opaque tights. Yes, two-pair-of-tights-season may well be coming, but I'm not ready to embrace it quite yet! 
Shirt, Pinafore Dress & Bag - H&M / Boots - ZARA
SHOP THE POST

youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love this whole outfit - you look gorgeous! xo

    Emily | emsalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is amazing and I also love the shoes! xx
    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The outfit is adorable, I love the dress and shirt combination! xo

    McKenzie | therosynook.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love a pinafore dress, such chic styling babe x

    Dana | fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good pinafore and this one looks so smart! :)
    www.amyleehaynes.blogpot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. you can't beat a nice pinafore! I really like this one and the shirt you've styled it with .. looking gorgeous as ever! xx

    www.chanellejade.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig