10 November 2016

MORPHE 35O NATURE GLOW PALETTE REVIEW & SWATCHES

Since getting the Morphe 35O Colour Nature Glow Palette, I’ve realised I’ve been living under a rock in terms of recognising its popularity. I actually got it by chance after seeing it in a Beauty Bay ad, saying it was finally back in stock and would sell out in no time. As a sucker for anything that’s in demand I went and ordered – I’d been after a new warm, neutral toned palette so this one seemed to fit the bill. Once I’d done a little YouTube search on a few 35O makeup looks I realised it was one of those cult beauty products that everyone and their aunty was after. 

So, is it actually worth the hype? YUP. I’ve never tried Morphe products before but first impressions have been good. This cost me £21 with shipping (Beauty Bay’s free delivery over £15 gives me liiiife), which is seriously good value for 35 good quality shades. I’ve spent way more on eyeshadow palettes, and often they don’t live up to my expectations – I’ve found with multiples that the quality can be hit and miss for any brand!

Swatches Top - Bottom
In terms of colour payoff, I’ve found that the majority of the shades are really pigmented… All these swatches were from a quick swipe. I’d say that the matte shades are slightly less so, but even then they’re of a good standard. You can see this slightly on the second row of swatches... They don't show up quite so much, but they make dreeeamy blending colours. It’s the shimmers that are real stand outs though – there are some crazy beautiful gold/reddish tones! I’ve always wimped out when it comes to shimmery shadows, but since watching tutorials using this palette I’ve been giving them a go and loving a little highlight.  

Wear wise they aren’t overlyyy powdery, and the eye makeup looks I’ve been going for have lasted all day… So much so that I did wake up with a decent smokey eye after a night out. I know, I’m a beauty blogger’s worst nightmare. With a bit of eye-primer they don’t crease much on me either. For my overly oily eyelids that’s pretty good going.  

Right now I think this palette is still difficult to get hold of, with it sold out on the makeup sites I usually go for – Beauty Bay’s stock was speedily snapped up and Cult Beauty have a waiting list. When it does come back in stock I’d say grab one… It’s such an all rounder, with plenty of shades for daytime and evening looks. I’ve already decided I want another Morphe palette in my life… I can justify it for blogging purposes right?!
youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig