20 December 2011

being girly


Hat-Market, Cardigan-Charity shop, Dress-New Look, Socks-Primark, Boots-Charity shop

Not dressed very appropriately for the weather, but I was just chilling in the house playing dress up. Very sad . I was looking for something to feel a bit more like a girl, as over winter I tend to go a bit goth. 

This dress was from New Look ages ago, it makes me feel a bit like Wendy in Peter Pan. I love pastels and can't wait for the summer to be able to go out in flouncy dresses and frilly socks. Nothing better than a cutesy overload! Until then I'll be wearing these type of things with thick tights, a big coat and the wolf hat. 

x
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love the dress so much :) and so what if your not dressed for winter, it looks lovely who wouldn't want to not wear it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, I love that hat so much! you look so damn cute!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post, nice blog. and such an amazing outfit. I want all of ur clothes from those pics! maybe we could follow each other?:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just coming on here to say that I love your hat....guess everyone does :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is so cutee. Looks perfect with the hat :-P

    http://lovelettersandsnippets.blogspot.com/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig