23 October 2012

ebay lust list


1. Here. £3.24, 2. Here. £6.94, 3. Here. £7.98, 4. Here. £18. 90, 5. Here. £8.98, 6. Here. £31.98, 7. Here. £1.97, 8. Here. £4.05
 
I've seen so many cool eBay blog posts that I thought it was about time I showed you what's on my wish list! Frankie's latest one on her blog had me wanting to break into a bank & get me some pretend cheapo Unif Hellraisers.. They're so hot!

Think I'm definitely going to have to order a few of these turtle necks for the winter. The American Apparel ones are on my luxury lust list but what is with the price?! Ugh seriously, I'm a student! Same with the socks, I think a few quid for a pair is more than enough. I want to spend the next few months hibernating in thigh highs & cosy jumpers until the sun comes back out.

Oooh does anyone have any amazing ideas for Halloween costumes?! I could really do with some ideas.. I love getting all dressed up but this year I'm stuck. The skeleton leggings may just have to make it into my wardrobe, even if I don't wear them for Halloween.

twitter / bloglovin / pinterest / insta@fashioninflux

x
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. I need that black hat! I can never be bothered to look through ebay but I'm always so jealous of what people get from there.

    Sissy xx
    http://snippetsandblippets.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee the comme des fuck down hats! Want one! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm terrible at searching for things on ebay, I'm a beginner *blush*
    Love the beanies and turtle neck tops!
    Amazeballs list xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gonna buy a hat- you little gem. Great post. Very 'you'. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with eBay at the moment! I love that neon beanie so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have those shoes. They are my life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the crops! As for halloween there are lots of cool tutorials for make up! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. that neon green hat is awesome!! I WANT!
    Great post and thanks for sharing hun! Come by soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything you've posted, I love finding cheap ebay suff. But I always end up putting off buying it until it sells out :( xx


    http://2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tempted by that jumper, I have no patience when it comes to waiting for the parcel to arrive though x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That green hat is funky :3
    I need me a new winter hat actually...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm just waiting for the comme hat to arrive in the post :D

    I love the jumper !

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love this post! i've been wanting that comme des fuckdown beanie for ages x

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha i love the no.3 hat,i want it all!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my god there's so many things I want on this wishlist! :'(
    Love the turtle necks, the commes des hat and the boots! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love turtle necks at the moment but I didn't think to look on ebay for them. Boohoo does some reasonably priced ones in nice colors too xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like these crop tops. Think Ill get mine on eBay in future.

    petitesideofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the skeleton leggings, but find it really weird that the print is on the back not the front! Been searching for a front-printed pair for halloween but with no luck :(
    Great wishlist! Xxx

    www.faeleonie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aaaaah number 3 I LOVELOVELOVE xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. :D Thanks for the mention , glad I'm not the only one who is craving general ebay amazing stuff :) I really REALLY want the black beanie!!!!! I reckon I've come up with a really good idea to paint myself a zombie boy face on but in reality it's probs going to be zombie nurse for the third year in a row, hope you get more inspired :)

    F

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that neon beanie and the long sleeve polo neck, amazing!

    Temi xo STYLISH WHISPERS

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haha love that black beanie! I feel the same about AA's stuff, makes me wanna cry :'( xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig