27 December 2012

Christmas presents!

Dr Martens Aggy Strap Boot, Too Faced Naked Eye Palette, Liz Earle Kit, Huggie Bear, Handmade Journal, Bones Ring, The World's Top Fashion Blogs Book, Zara Parka

I’m kind of gutted that I completely forgot to take any pictures on Christmas day with my good camera. I’ve been reading everyone’s Chistmas posts & loving all the festive pictures! I’m a bad blogger, I’ll have to wait while next year now. This post was actually meant for yesterday, but I was so exhausted I thought it would be better to write it today.. you could have ended up with a load of crazy tired talk.

I thought I’d show you a few of my presents because I know I love having a peak at what other people got! I’m a tiny bit nosey, I can’t help it! My main presents were my beautiful new docs from my ma & pa & the world’s snuggliest coat from the boyfriend. They all did so well this year! I’m a bit worried about my new shoesies as I’ve heard so many people say that the zips break really easily. I’m trying to be very gentle & hope for the best.. I’m known for being clumsy so fingers crossed that they survive! Some of the other pressies are just stocking fillers but I really love them. The book on blogging (the boyf has been raking in the brownie points!) is really cute & something I can’t wait to have a flick through with a brew.

I’m hoping that you all had really lovely Crimbles. I can’t believe it’s all over for another year! I spend so long getting giddy about the build-up & then it’s all over so quickly. Those 24 days before the biggie are definitely my fave. Now onto New Year!

 If you've got a Christmassy post on your blog then pop the link in the comments, I'd love a read & I'm just not feeling revision atm! 

twitter / bloglovin / pinterest / insta@fashioninflux
x
SHARE:

39 comments

  1. I bet the book is really interesting, I fancy a read of that too. Love your new coat also!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shoes so much, i hope they don't break too! Looks like you got some lovely pressies, I was given the style feed book for my birthday it's so good- very inspiring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a little post on Christmas day if you would like to have a look haha. Adore your style and blog!
    Helena xxx

    http://helena-mae.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Docs! I got some too for Christmas, they're my first ever pair and now I think i'm hooked on them and want to get some more. The book looks like a really good read! I've done a couple christmassy posts on my blog, if you wanted to have a look, I'l be posting my pressie post later on.
    I love your blog and your style! It's amazing and has inspired me to start taking outfit photos again on my blog

    Dionne
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the Docs, and your nail polish is gorgeous! I hope you had a great Christmas :) x

    awhimsicalwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That notebook and ring!!! SO good. I really love your coat too and the blogger book sounds like a cool one.

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the parka from Zara!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those booties are super snazzy, and the snuggly parka looks amazing! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the boots! I need to do a christmas post but haven't had the time yet, I have so much revision!
    My-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that ring and your new coat lovely :) I also got a book about blogging too - best idea ever! I popped a Christmassy post up earlier if you fancy a read too :) xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I neeeed them boots in my life!

    http://shonarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the look of the Liz Earle goodies!!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. In love with those Docs. Been searching for them everywhere and they're all outta stock :( Lucky gal! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. those shoes are incredible!xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Could you do a review of that book? It looks like the kind of fashion book I'd like to have/read.

    http://in-ternal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the shoes and the eyeshadow palette! May just have to check out the book as well :)

    fashioncrossing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, such lovely things! particularly the boots! surely nothing too bad can come from dr martens?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely love that coat!
    It looks so damn comfy


    http://oflambsandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love posts like these, I'ma bit nosy too, I love too faced palettes, that one is so cute and the book looks like it'll be a good read :)
    Rosalie x

    rosaliejayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Im a little bit nosey too haha love seeing what people got! Glad you had a great christmas, sounds mad! Im so raging christmas is over already! Love those shoes and the makeup too, lucky girl!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful presents, you are so beautiful as well! I bet they will all look lovely, enjoy them and merry Christmas and a happy new year!

    http://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. The fashion blog book looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks to Santa :') Anyway, I saw that book once or twice before and wondered whether I'd buy it. So, I think this is the opportunity to ask someone about it. Do you like it? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it's really interesting for anyone who likes that sort of thing! I love it :) x

      Delete
  24. i have the same zara coat in navy!!:) the fur is so soft!love the journal

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looks like you were a good girl this year to get all those amazing pressies!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice pressies Lydia! Love the parka!

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  27. So so jealous of your aggy boots! I've been wanting these for ages but they seem to be sold out everywhere, even on the website :(
    Lovely photos too :-)
    Eloise x

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOVE your aggy boots, i love my creepers too but i'd die to have both <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very lucky girl!

    itsgreeds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the parka! I know it's a bit late now but I've got a few Christmassy posts on my blog if you fancy taking a look :)
    By the way, I've tried to follow your blog on GFC about 3 times in the past month but it's just not showing up in my reading list! :( Guess I'll just have to keep googling you haha

    http://callmeconboy.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Awesome Christmas pressie! You lucky thing :D x

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig