15 October 2013

faux fur gillet & kitten ears

Kitty Ears - Primark, White Top - Primark, Dress - c/o Tysa, Fur Gillet - Boohoo, Boots - Dr. Martens

This post is actually scheduled.. Mainly because it’s the 15th of October which means it’s my birthday! Eeeep. How did 22 come around so quickly?! I should definitely be a grown up now and yet I still feel like the world scares me a bit. Ha! Anyway, today is my excuse to eat extra cake and do the ‘birthday selfie’. You’ve got to, right?

As my birthday falls in the month of everything spooky, I’m posting my ‘I can’t be bothered with Halloween’ outfit. In reality, I am totally bothered by Halloween. Give me a chance to wear some crazy make-up and I’ll take it. Having said that, I know that not everyone loves getting dressed up all ghoulish. I’ll probably wear something like this during the day.. When I can’t pop to ASDA covered in fake blood. 

The black maxi I’m wearing is a really good quality basic that will see me through A/W and maybe even as far as S/S. I had to chuck on my new fur gillet as I was a bit nippy, but I think that goes well with the kitty cat look?!

x
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. You look gorgeous - that lipstick is amazing on yoU! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely outfit! Happy birthday, just remember all you have achieved in such a shirt space of time and still all those years ahead of you! xxx best wishes
    www.fashionsliceit.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! i love ýour flawless make up look! the gilet is great!

    Check out my latest OOTD :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gilet, and happy birthday! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look and that lipstick is gorgeous !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday beaut! Looking as gorgeous as ever.

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this, you look gorgeous & your makeup is perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fabulous, loving the outfit, especially the gilet. The lipstick your wearing looks fabulous on you btw! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fabulous, loving the outfit, especially the gilet. The lipstick your wearing looks fabulous on you btw! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday! Adore the cute cat ears :D

    aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Snap on the gilet! Love the outfit sweetie, the lipstick looks unreal on you. Happy birthday miss! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this gilet! Gorgeous

    Sophiespaldin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the kitty ears and the fur gilet!

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a gorgeous outfit, your make up looks amazing! Happy 22nd Birthday Lydia!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the kitten ears so cute! Hope you've had a fabulous birthday!
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look wonderful! Xx

    Www.jessica-chelsey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the gilet, and your skin looks flawless! What foundation do you use if you don't mind me asking? x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your style!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hope you had a wonderful birthday! You look amazing as usual, love the fur and maxi! xx

    www.adventuresofananglophile.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like the outfit, you look very pretty in that last picture! I hope you had a lot of fun on your birthday :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the outfit! Happy Birthday!! x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Definitely loving this look
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing! you really suit the dark/gothic look.

    Love the Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  24. That gillet is perfection

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig