14 December 2013

KNITTED JOGGERS & SNAKESKIN

Hat - Missguided, Cami Top - c/o Glamorous, Knitted Joggers - H&M, Boots - Missguided

Some days, I start off with a comfy outfit & end up making it do for a night out. If I'm having one of those days where I can't be bothered with tight trousers, uncomfortable material or even a bra (hey, we all have those days girls!), then I go for something like this. Those knitted jogging bottoms are a winter purchase from last year & they have helped me out on both lazy days and trips out. The boots were just something I added to get me in some heels.. they glam everything up & I was having an 'I WANNA BE TALL!' day. If my leggypegs would like grow an inch or so for Crimble that'd be excellent. 

Evidently, I've finally managed to get into the habit of taking pictures indoors. It's a lot easier over the winter months.. and warmer. Behind the view of the camera my room does end up looking like chaos but I try to tidy all the bits in the shot. My mum's hoping this is a step towards me ending my messy ways. What do you think to indoorsy pictures?! At least everything can be a bit festive.. Hello Poundland tinsel wreath.
X
SHARE:

28 comments

  1. What a lovely comfy, yet stylish look!

    emmie x

    www.topknotfringeandawhatnot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the mix of smart/casual! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great look !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this look so much, bloody gorgeous you gurrrl! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beaut beaut beaut as per usual.

    Would LOVE to be able to go without a bra but alas I'd look like my nan if I didn't opt for one everyday!

    Georgina at itotallypaused.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These joggers look great with the boots!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need some joggers like those for lazy days! Looking lovely as always :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh lovely outfit, insane how good some joggers look! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Slowly developing a love of snakeskin recently, love the top! It's great how you dressed up joggers xx
    Behind My Specs

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the trousers you look beautiful! I wish I could take photos inside, but the lighting in there is just so bad! Lovely post!

    http://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good combination. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit.

    I don't mind the indoor pictures at all. I wish I had more room inside to take pictures (and a white wall)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing! I could never pull off joggers this well haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great! I wish I could rock the joggers look in a chic way like this!
    www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the make-up and the hat!

    http://fashiononmyback.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't imagine anyone else pulling off joggers like this, you beaut!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the snakeskin top.

    http://www.freelancedaydreamerfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the cami top and those joggers look so good on you!x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look fabulous darling and this is a comfy chic look - I wish I could pull this off!

    Elizabeth x

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I defo have the feeling about not wearing a bra but i don't think i'd wear joggers out. I doubt I'd even be let in some of my fave clubs in joggers! Love the cami top though!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love how you put your outfits together. Is there somewhere you get inspiration from?

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig