16 December 2013

WINTER'S DAY WEARING BLACK


Beanie - Topshop, Coat - H&M, Top - c/o Gypsy Warrior, Bag - Primark, Skirt - Primark, Boots - Topshop

Yep, as the title suggests, I'm once again in my clothing comfort blanket.. an all black outfit. I blame it on the fur collar & the coat, I think they just make for the perfect black ensemble! I've only had this coat a month or so & I've worn it way too much. It's not in anyway practical, but it's pretty. If it's good to look at, what's a little bit of frostbite?! Ha.

With just over a week to go to Christmas (how did that happen?!), I thought an outfit for a winter's day out might be appropriate. I'm always looking for outfit inspo for all the festive shenanigans.. another mince pie anyone?! Now, I'm not exactly wearing anything that screams 'Christmas', but it was just the right amount of layers for a chilly walk. I've also lugged along my much loved Primark bag which can fit extra hats, gloves & even thermal socks in it. It reminds me of something from Zara without a hefty price tag.

I've got lots of blog posts & videos planned for this next week or so to in keep with the Crimble spirit. I'm going to be doing plenty of outfit posts on here, then I've got some other ones for Youtube along with Xmas hairstyles, room decoration inspo. Exiting stuff!

x
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Such a gorgeous outfit, love the trusty black ensemble, you look amazing :-) So stylish xxx

    www.stylapetite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for your new posts and videos! I am loving your channel! The outfit is stunning, black is always great, it's something I go for a lot as well! Love the new style of post as well! Great post, really enjoyed reading it! I am excited for Christmas! Hope you have a good one!

    http://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I love this look! The fur is amazing, looking beautiful!
    xxxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit and the makeup you are wearing !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got to love an all black outfit - especially this one! I can't believe how close it is to christmas now either but I'm looking forward to reading all your xmas posts!!

    charityshopking

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit! The fur collar is gorrrgeous! Excited to see your room decoration inspo!
    www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this jacket, the whole outfit is stunning xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your video is so cute, love this outfit.

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. In love with your coat x

    http://gaw-ky.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tried that beanie on but I looked like a twat ahaha

    you look awesome!

    A Forte For Fashion

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous look lovely, really pretty! Also loving your YouTube channel, so glad you started one!! :) Have a great Christmas!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. That beanie is stunning i need it! xx
    www.sleek-chic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig