13 March 2014

OUTFIT LAYOUTS #3

Outfit One
Top - Zara, Necklace - Topshop, Skirt - c/o Lashes of London, Silver Cuffs - H&M, Bracelet - Primark, Boots - c/o La Moda
Outfit Two
Top - c/o Lashes of London, Skirt - As Before, Hat - H&M, Heels - Missguided

This essentially my two ways with the sparkliest of sparkly skirts from Lashes of London. It's like a baby pink glitter ball and that for me is marvellous. Now I just need a night out to get dolled up in Outfit Two.

Unfortunately, as I am Queen of having an insanely boring social life (I've only got dressed into my work uniform for the last two weeks.. sob!), the casual outfit is looking much more likely. To be fair, I actually love this glitzy number paired with the slouchy vest. It's definitely more 'me'.. and by that I mean that at least one item of clothing is as comfy as wearing PJs. I'm such a sucker for wearing something loose, snuggly & not at all flattering.. can someone come make me be glamorous please?!

x
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. SO gorgeous! I need those first boots :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix of girly glamour and grungey jersey of the first outfit

    www.thestylecheck.com
    www.thebeautycheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoes you picked !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your outfit layout posts!

    Georgina at itotallypaused.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top and skirt, wowwwww. Need them!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty outfits, you are great at putting them together!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely loving the black and white boots! (my life is boring as well, so don't be sad)

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig