11 March 2014

PINK CHECKS & ROUND SUNGLASSES

Sunglasses - Primark, Choker - eBay, Top - Primark, Coat - Boohoo (similar here), Skirt - New Look (teen's section!), Boots - c/o La Moda

This skirt is my purchase of the month. Mainly because I'd given up ever finding the little tartan number after it had sold out everywhere. Thankfully, I decided on a whim to have a peak in New Look kid's section and managed to find an almost identical one! They actually do some really cute bits in their teen collection.. plus everything is a little bit cheaper than the normal range (the skirt was about £14.99!). Sizes go up to 14-15 which I'd say is easily an 8-10, so it's always worth having a look! I'm going back today

I went all out with the marshmallow pink for the rest of the outfit.. is baby pink the new black?! At the minute, I'm just trying to update my wardrobe with spring colours.. which means I spend half my life in Primark checking if anything new has come in! The quilted top is from there & has become the perfect addition to high waisted trousers, skater skirts & short shorts. I love going in Primark to add new bits to my wardrobe without spending a huge amount of dosh.. the two pieces they've been doing at the minute are my favourites! 

x
SHARE:

26 comments

  1. Very cute outfit!
    Pretty in pink :)
    Love the sunglasses

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! Wish I was brave enough to pull off this much colour. Loving pastel pink at the moment xxx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is so gorgeous x

    http://revurrse.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking like a doll ! Love the coat and shoes !
    Sara
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. really lovely, I am loving pink on you! A great post!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Cher from Clueless! Gorgeous!

    Love from Barcelona x

    Emma from Electric Soiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes are PERFECT xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that skit! The soft colours on this outfit are just perfect!

    Muny’sFashionFanatique | FASHION & STYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  9. that skirt is gorgeous! can't believe it was in the teens section, looks great :)
    anna, styleskittle xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You suit this colour so much! Love your blog, now following you!

    www.stylecastle.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colours! xo

    moonrivergirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing in pink, so keep it coming! I'm loving your pink outfits, they remind me to go for brighter colors when I'm shopping and not pick black or grey all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a fun outfit, love it!
    xxx

    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this pink palette! xx

    Laura and Rosanna at rosesrooftop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pink to make the boys wink. You suit this colour so well and I love the check skirt x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your quilted top here. Great outfit!
    Claire.x
    www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this look Lydia!! I think it has to be one of my faves you've styled up! I have major coat envy too! Justine xx

    www.fashionmixbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. you're lovely like always!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So jealous how much you suit this colour! You look amazing, you mega babe! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the skirt - reminds me of Cher from Clueless!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have this skirt - i love it! Wouldn't think to style it like this, love it.

    fashionas-art.blogspot.co.uk

    Hannah xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look so pretty !!
    xx
    Amber
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11931907
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amber/1534168133475616
    http://ambertii.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this outfit! Very Cher in Clueless, super cute. xx

    jessicafay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig