8 April 2014

VEIL BEANIE & CLEATED SOLES

Beanie - H&M, Coat - Boohoo, Top - Primark, Trousers - Charity Shop, Sandals - c/o La Moda

Ummm yep, I'm back in baby pink. I'm trying to get as much wear out of that coat as possible before it's no longer chilly enough for it. I'm hoping that all outwear pastels will continue to be cute next winter.. a couple of months of being able to wrap up like a fluffy marshmallow is not enough for me!

Another piece I'm trying to get my last bit of winter wear out of is the veil beanie. I so wish I'd worn this more. It's all dramatic and makes me feel kind of glam in a Joan Collins off to a funeral way. That's the kind of comparison I never thought I'd be making.

I was only off to pick up some post (those red slips drive me mad) so I braved chilly tootsies in my those La Moda cleated sole sandals that I can't stop wearing. I feel like as I'm technically a proper grown up, I need a bit of a heel to make me feel like one. There's just something about heels that makes you feel like you can sing Beyonce 'Me, Myself & I' all day long.. Ha. I really need to stop getting carried away on here, you get what I mean though right?!

x
SHARE:

30 comments

  1. Lovely outfit. You look amazing as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coat and shoes! I have my eye on a baby pink River Island leather jacket at the moment! xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! Loving the colour co-ordination x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look so much! That black beanie looks incredible on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jacket and the shoes a lot !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last pic is just stunning! You seem to like your baby pinks Lydia!

    Emma of | The Fashion Six

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pink details, the hat is super cool too <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I simply adore this veil it is definitely something that would be seen on a film!

    www.stylecastle.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That beanie is so nice, great outfit xx

    www.betsyolive.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. You shoes were so cute x

    http://revurrse.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect look, absolutely love your blog and your different outfits! Don't think I could ever pull them off but you look insane in them! Love this veil hat too much!

    Happy Wednesday, have a great day lovely :)
    Lucy xxx
    Florals & Corals

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lawwwwd that beanie is too amazing! Looking beautiful as always
    T x
    www.abritishbunny.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. love love love your coat x
    thelittlecheri.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. in love with this outfit, you look great!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this look...you are so very brave to wear open toes in this weather! The Joan Collins & Beyonce parts of this made me chuckle haha. <3

    stonesgotstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the pink shoes and coat so much xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. amazing outfit! lovely coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the coat!!

    www.rachel-robson.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute, very nice, very beautiful...so great you are so very sweeeeeet to wear open toes in this weather!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty outfit ♥
    Visit my profile: http://monaschon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous look, loving the sandals

    I'm running a giveaway on my blog to celebrate 100 followers. The winner gets to choose a MAC Lipstick of their choice x

    The Beauty Drawer

    ReplyDelete
  22. Probably my favourite outfit you've ever posted!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a cool outfit love the beanie x
    http://fashiononmyback.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig