20 July 2014

BLACK BEACH DRESS

Sunglasses - Skiathos Town, Necklace - Accessorize, Dress - Primark, Flip Flops - Primark

Nothing all that fancy here - just an outfit for tripping down to the beach. I mainly wanted to post this to show you the little dress, a £3 bargain (I think it was around that price anyway..) from good old Primark. It's probably designed to be worn as a vest top & I definitely wouldn't brave it as a dress in this country but it was fine for a wander down to the sea - it's amazing how on holiday you suddenly decide it's okay to walk around with a bikini VPL (maybe a VBBL - visible bikini bottoms line?) and not mind if your dress flashes your bum a bit. You do see some sights on holiday, and after seeing many a bloke walking down the strip in Speedos I came to the conclusion that I'd be fine like this.

I'm wearing a pair of sunnies that I'll be wearing a lot in these posts. They are indeed knock off Ray Bans (I'm thinking they're probably called Ray Bins - something like that). As a girl known for regularly sitting on sunglasses and snapping them in two with my rather ample bottom, I thought I'd get a few pairs like this to at least last me the holiday. Right now my lack of fortune & clumsy nature means it's not worth me spending 100squid on a pair that I'll only go & break. What can I say, I don't mind buying from the local Knock Off Nige. Shoot me. 

x
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. I have that top/dress as well, deffo acceptable to wear it as a dress on holiday though!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit I've bought my fair share of Ray Bins on my holidays haha who doesn't love a good holiday knock off?!
    x

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That dress is such a good find! You look great!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a pretty outfit and really shows how amazing your figure is! love it xxx
    katie-mel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress! Perfect for a beach day:) www.dailydoseofdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lush dress, and for £3!! Bargain! xx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a bargain! And as for the "ray-bins" I love them haha, my boyfriends parents recently went to Turkey and bought back so many knock off goodies, to be honest, you can't really tell the difference haha! I love my "ray bins" haha :)
    The Life of Maisie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love a good LBD, this one looks amazing on you, can't belive it was £3!
    Style Confessional

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks really cute on you! You're so right about holiday though, I always wear things abroad I wouldn't rock back home!

    www.nina-francesca.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have such flawless skin! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect holiday outfit!! Love your thinking behind the Ray Bans (or Ray Bins haha) - and your figure is absolutely insane! Loving your holiday look posts :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love your neclace! If you don't mind could you check out my blog? its http://nikitatrivedii.blogspot.co.uk/ thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute little dress, I know what you mean though I have many a dress I wouldn't consider wear back home lol
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig