22 July 2014

CREPE TROUSERS & A CROP TOP

Elephant Necklace - Accessorize, Cord Necklace - Market, Top - c/o She Likes, Trousers - H&M, Bag - Matalan

That cat was the cutest thing ever. In fact, all the kitties in Skiathos were on the 'Coming Home With Me' list. My lovely mamma took these pictures whilst we had a wander around the town. She's got used to this whole 'every opportunity is a blog picture opportunity' thing now - she even asks if I want them taking when we go somewhere pretty now. She's getting rather handy with the camera these days.. Now if I could only stop doing that ridiculous Chandler Bing smile then we'd be onto a winner. 

The outfit I'm wearing was actually picked based on comfort. It was one of those days where I'd somewhat overdone it on the tanning front - who knew burning the inside of your elbows could be so painful?! The top meant the bra was relegated (in fact, the bra was relegated for the whole holiday - if I can't get away with going braless in Greece at 22 when can I?!), and the trousers are the slouchiest & really soft. Having said that, you can probably also tell that they're about a foot too long. OW the joys of stumpy legs. 

x
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Cropped to perfection vacation look - slouchy & soft are winners!
    ~FashionQuickie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could brave going braless, but I'm too scared! No plunging tops for me! You look amazing!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a 'comfy' outfit you look so glam Lydia!

    www.twoshoesonepair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit. I love your top! X

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great ! Very nice look !


    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look, so relaxed and summery! I had to ask my younger brother to take my blog photos, he definitely didn't do as good a job as your mam x
    eleanor's adventures in wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love your style! I've just nominated you for the best blogger award and best personal style award for BlogLovin' :-)
    www.fayesk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so lovely and brown - jealous ! and it's always braless time on holiday
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an awesome combo, love that crop top on you! xo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is gorgeous! So simple but stunning x

    www.blondecanvas.blogspot.co.uk.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love outfits based on comfort, they're the best! I really like the 70s and 90s vibes on this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this looks amazing on you but i guarantee only you can pull this off! it looks lovely xx
    katie-mel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love that top, looks padded enough that I could go braless too. Lovin you holiday outfit btw
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing, I've loved all of your holiday outfits, it's making me excited to jet off to Greece in 3 weeks!
    x
    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a gorgeous holiday outfit. My mum sounds just like yours!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this look, so simple yet still amazing! Need the top in my wardrobe.

    Jessica Mal

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your mum did well! When I ask my boyfriend to take outfit photos for me, it's always met with a huff. When I was on holiday with my mum last year she just got on with it and took some great photos. I need to take her everywhere with me.

    Jx - www.feelingstylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the outfit, i've been following your photos from holiday on Instagram & it looks like so much fun!

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely look! I really like how the top looks with the skirt

    Love
    Karlien

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig