19 August 2014

CROCHET & TASSLES

Sunglasses - Skiathos Town, Jacket - Missguided, Crochet Top - Primark, Shorts - Levi's, Boots - Forever 21

Um, did I mention I'm a bit obsessed with this top? Even if I didn't mention it, I'm guessing you'll have worked it out after this is probably the third or fourth post with me wearing it. I'm just getting the most out of everything crochet until it gets a bit too nippy for all that holey stuff.

Plus, this is my if I was at V outfit. Oh how I wish I was wearing this to some fabulous festival, not just for a wander around Sheffield. Did any of you go to V Fest?! If you did, I'm ridonkulously jealous.

Anyhoo, I'm off as I'm writing this up with coffee in hand ready to crash. Now I'm a full-timeeey (feel so grown up it's depressing) I write posts up late at night as a little wind down from a day at work. She says, whilst drinking coffee to keep going a little longer. It makes sense somewhere along the way!
x
SHARE:

27 comments

  1. Obsessed with crochet too! So sad it's getting colder now - my crochet days will be over soon! :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! I like how you've teamed the top with the tassled jacket! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jacket :) I'm so gutted I didn't get to go to a festival this year, I really need to start saving up for one!

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that top!! I really need to start shopping in Primark a bit more!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the top Lydia! I am also ridiculously jealous of anyone who went to V-Fest... or any other festival for that matter! x

    The Style Rogue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous look lovely, I love those sunglasses! xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look! Crochet and tassels are the one! x

    www.fashion-et-moi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that look! Your jacket and top look great together :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the crochet top!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know how you feel - I've got certain things that I am determined to wear to death before its too cold hahaha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this outfit. it's very festival esque. i am currently feeling the same about not going to leeds/reading fest this weekend. brb, just going to cry into my kimono, festival blues.. xx

    abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love crochet! I went to V on the Saturday and blogged about it x
    www.styleandlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. This top is actually gorgeous, if it were me, I'd be wearing it every day too! I absolutely love the whole outfit, and I'm so jealous that you're still tanned!

    Lucy-J Loves | UK Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can see why your obsessed with it it's gorgeous
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect, I'm obsessed with fringes lately ;) xoxo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE this outfit, so pretty !

    www.lipstickontshirts.blogspot.co.uk

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely look!
    You look amazing girl,
    I really like the top

    Love
    Karlien

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love it! xx

    http://peppygazoo.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  19. That top is so perfect, love it.

    floral-infinity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the sunglasses! I hate shopping for them as they never seem to suit my face shape but aviators really suit you x

    www.legs-through-a-lens.blogspot. co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look amaaaazing! Love your crochet top!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig