17 August 2014

CROPPED TROUSERS & CROPPED TEE

Sunglasses, Necklace & Bracelet - Skiathos Town, T-Shirt - Primark, Cropped Trousers - Missguided, Birkenstocks - c/o Sarenza

Y'know when you buy something basic that becomes the thing you have to stop yourself wearing every single day? That's this tee. Yep, it's nothing special but every time I'm like 'what the fudge am I going to wear today..', I pull out this top, some form of bottoms and hope for the best. I definitely need to pop back to Primark and hunt it down in another colour. Or two. 

The cropped trousers are newbies in my wardrobe. I've ended up wearing trousers loads this summer so these are just right for the last few sunny days. Plus they're perfect with my Birkenstocks. Oh it will be a sad day when the it's too cold to wear shoes that feel almost as comfy as slippers. Chunky boots just aren't the same. 

x

SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I have a top that is literally my go to every time I don't know what to wear as well! Love this!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love colours of this look! Those trousers 'shouldn't work' but they really do!

    Tilly Enn // A Beauty and Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool outfit! x
    www.styleandlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the grey t shirt!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit! the trousers are amazing,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely adore those trousers! So nice!

    - Natalie
    www.couttiepie.blogspot.com
    | A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog | 

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was exactly the same with a crop top I got whilst in New Zealand. Literally wore it so much it went bobbly and faded. Had to throw it out and haven't found a good replacement yet. Though this crop top is pretty identical!

    Cats in Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been doing this recently with a little floral tee I bagged in the Dorothy Perkins sale, I think I actually wore it about three times last week haha, no shame!
    I love how casual and effortless this look is, but still not boring, does that make sense? :P
    The Life of Maisie ♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a plain black t-shirt that I wear allll the bloody time! haha! x

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look fantastic!! I love your dress too!! You look great!! I am impressed from your blog.Dressy Tops UK

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Lydia, defiantly loving trousers this summer too!

    Featured you in my lastest blog post!
    CHECK IT OUT! <3
    whichit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simple but effective, love it!
    x

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig