31 August 2014

JACK WILLS STYLE TRIBES: CHELSEA SKATER

Dress & Shirt - c/o Jack Wills, Socks - H&M, Boots - Dr. Martens

I love it when sites fetch out their A/W style ideas - it's the kind of inspo you need when you're beginning to sort through your woolies and just end up thinking that you're going to spend the next 6 months dressed like the Michelin man.  This year, Jack Wills have come up with their 'Style Tribes' - a load of outfit options for different styles. I went for Chelsea Skater Girl - mainly because it's that grunge/girly style that I'm always a fan of. Plus, that style included a lot of tartan.. A/W for me is forever about tartan.

I popped the matchy-matchy shirt/dress combo with my favourite old Dr. Martens just because they can stop anything being too girly. I haven't worn them for ages, but I still go back to them over A/W for a comfortable boot that I know I can wear with just about anything. 

Head over to the Jack Wills Style Tribes section to see which you'd go for - I'm already obsessing over all the Mini Mod products.. Adding the skinny jeans & Chelsea boots to my Christmas wish list. 


x
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Can't believe the dress is from jack wills ! Gorgeous outfit

    Distant Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I love the matching dress and shirt combo x

    Gegsy Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look!x

    sophiespaldin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this combo, the tartan is fab!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so Autumnal! Love the outfit, love every outfit on every blog post!

    elwillmer.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your makeup is ridiculously on point recently.

    More more more beauty posts, if you so please :)

    Georgina from FOX ON THE HUNT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! Whenever tartan comes back I get soooo excited for winter! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. My A/W wardrobe is always full of tartan and checks too haha, it's definitely one of my favourite prints! This dress is lovely :)

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this outfit x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this lydia - love the shape x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this flannel shirt dress, suits you so well!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this pattern match of the shirt and dress worn together xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks super cool :)

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. in love with this dress! great style & print, also it looks really good with those boots!
    you look gorgeous btw! :)

    http://zorianastasia.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. So much love for this outfit! You look amazing!

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this outfit so so much! You look absolutely stunning!

    Claire // Technicolour Dreamer // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig