28 September 2014

A FEW SEPTEMBER FAVOURITES


Just a few little favourites from this month. Shoes, sunnies and a good book. My kind of stuff.

The Perks of Being A Wallflower
Who doesn't like this book really?! I'm that total copout that watched the film before the book. Subsequently fell in love with Patrick, and now I'm quickly getting through this. 

Sunglasses - Magazine Freebie
I'm a cheapskate. My current favourite sunglasses are the pair I got free with a magazine. Dead shmancy Lydia.. Anna Wintour would recoil in horror. I like them though, so I don't mind that they cost next to nothing. 

Boots - Forever 21
I don't know why I've even included these.. You've seen them in every blinkin' outfit post right?! They're my favourite everyday shoe - a little heel that I can walk in, they're black and they're pointy. I think that's a good basis for any shoe.
x
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. love your boots! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love those boots! The sunglasses are such a nice shape too!

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard this book is supposed to be super good!

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perks of Being a Wallflower is one of my favourite books and movie. Though I wasn't crazy about Emma Watson's American accent aha xx

    bohorush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to read that book, I watched the movie first too ooops :/ haha! great favourites x

    http://k-males.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those boots - they look perfect for autumn x

    CLUB AVENUE | BY ELZA BEATRISE http://club-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that book & the film is amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read The Perks a year or two ago and it's still one of my favourite books ever, the film is really good too! x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post & I absolutely agree - it's an amazing book! X

    Justjuliettee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I watched the film first too, and I regret it so much because now I have zero motivation to read the book. Who knows maybe one day I will haha :)

    another-diana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Perks of Being a Wallflower so, so much. It's one of my all time favourites.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never read that book or seen the film! Need to get to that. Nothing wrong with free sunnies either
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What magazine were the sunglasses from? I always miss out on the good freebies!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. those boots are cute ! :) And I also loved this book!


    Love from France, Victoria
    http://godsaveourdressing.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  15. These boots are insane, literally exactly what I'm looking for!! Lovely post! X

    Chloe Andrews | Nail tutorials & beauty posts

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those boots!!

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I watched the Perks of Being a Wallflower, but haven't read it!

    I just brought some new boots from Forever 21 but wasn't a fan of them when I received them :(

    L x
    Skeeter & Scout

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing post! I love these boots! <3

    http://www.annie97x.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig