26 September 2014

TARTAN SCARF

Hat - H&M, Crop Top - Primark, Scarf - Boohoo, Jeans - Missguided, Boots - Forever 21

Some of you might have seen me post about this outfit on Instagram.. it was a little thing I did for Company mad. It was the last ever print edition, something I’m gutted about - it’s been one of my favourite magazines for years! I’ve been reading Company since my teens and it was the one I always went for at the newsagents. It had all my kind of fashion in it and you got a fair amount of change from a fiver. Ha. That’s me being tight as usual. The mag is going to carry on online, but for me it’s not quite the same.. I like the idea of reading books on a Kindle but I don’t think I’ll ever stop buying the physical copies. 

Outfit wise I’m ready for Autumn. Bring on cold weather now. I’m bored of the in-between season, I want read hot summer or chilly winter. Deciding what to wear is so much easier when it’s one or the other! As a result I’ve been wearing this scarf since mid August. That is mainly because it’s the snuggliest thing ever.. I use it like a comfort blanket. Definitely need another duvet sized version of this. 

x
SHARE:

28 comments

  1. Really nice look ! Love the black denim and the printed scarf !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tartan scarfs for A/W, they add such a pop to outfits <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. When the tartan scarfs come out you know summer is gone! I love it so much, you look stunning
    x

    Written with style | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wrote a comment but don't think it posted, stupid ipad.
    Anyway it said; gorgeous outfit, I love a tartan scarf it really adds layer and character to an outfit.
    I too am sad about company magazine, it was a decent mag and even though it's going to be online, I too prefer a physical copy.

    Kelly x
    Kelly's Journal

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great outfit, love your choice of accessories - i want your scarf x

    CLUB AVENUE | BY ELZA BEATRISE http://club-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That scarf is absolutely gorgeous!
    Needing it in my life
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg that scarf looks soo comfy I literally need one for the chillier months! Beaut simple look doll omg sooo sad company mag is over it was actually my favee!

    stylegrande.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This scarf is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your scarf! and your look too :D Nice post, and I never knew Company were quitting physical issues - that is sad! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Scarf and hat perfection!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how simple this outfit is but still looks amazing, saw you in the last issue of comapny x
    casualyetchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this scarf! It looks amazing

    love
    Karlien

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tartan seems to be the it-pattern this autumn :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this Lydia, no autumnal outfit is complete without a red tartan blanket scarf!

    Emma | The Fashion Six

    ReplyDelete
  15. love it! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love seeing the tartan scarf coming back into style! I've got three and I just want to wear them all the time now it's starting to get colder.

    CAT xo
    What Cat Says | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love tartan, and I've been wanting a scarf like that for winter! You look lovely with it. <3

    xo Romy
    rusty-revolvers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your scarf!! is so nice!


    http://isthemomentsoflife.blogspot.com.es/2014/09/nueva-rutina-del-blog-ultimas-compras.html

    xxSani

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your scarf looks so comfy- you could get all wrapped up in it! Gutted about Company too x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. the hat is so cute! & I'm looking for a cute scarf like this, so pretty x
    http://fashiononmyback.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh gosh I love that outfit ! Tartan is definitely something I wanna wear a lot this autumn ! :)

    Love from France, Victoria
    http://godsaveourdressing.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic look! Amazing hat ♥

    www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Magazines are totally I thing of the past, couldn't tell you the last one I bought one. It is sad to see something you love go though. I do love your scarf though chick
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig