22 September 2014

DETAILS: A/W FAUX FUR

Scarf - Zara, T-Shirt - H&M, Ring - H&M

With full blown Autumn just around the corner I'm raking out all my winter warmers from the depths of my wardrobe. As much as I hate winter (it's only allowed to snow on my days off okay?!), I do love all the snuggly essentials that come with A/W fashion. Gloves, chunky knit hats & big fluffy scarves like this one.. Yes please!

This furry thaaang is my number one favourite for the nippy season. It's already a year old but it's one of those things that I know I'll have for yonks.. Faux fur around this time of year is one of those things that I don't think will ever get old. Plus whenever I wear anything like this I feel like a fancy, winter wonderland princess. Last year I wore it like collar, but this year I think I'll be wrapping myself up in it like this.. Hair tucked in, feeling super cosy.

x
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Love it, lovely lip colour!! :) xx

    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a faux fur shawl from H&M yeeears ago which I still wear every winter. They're just so cosy and add a great touch to any outfit! x


    Tilly Enn // A Beauty and Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scarf, this post just make me want to whip out all my autumn clothes and berry coloured lippys! xx

    Eärendil (Previously Beauty and a Blogger)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fur so much and this scarf looks so gorgeous. I love your blog so much x

    Izzie x

    isabellasnowe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Need to get myself a faux fur scarf this AW14! x
    www.styleandlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always look stunning! Love the scarf, exactly what I am looking for!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been looking all over for something like this for the colder days! Looks lovely on you and gorgeous red lip!
    Loveablevogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That lip color is just perfect for fall, love that ! :)

    Love from France, Victoria
    http://godsaveourdressing.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  10. That fur is divine!
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing outfit! ♥ Lovely pics! :D

    www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's awesome, I've seen a furry head wrap that I totally want for winter!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig