24 September 2014

SEPTEMBER DAY OUT

Sunglasses - Magazine Freebie, Necklace - c/o Lola&Grace, Top - LNA Clothing, Leather Jacket - Topshop, Skirt - c/o Forever 21, Boots - c/o Forever 21

I loved this day. A week or so ago, at some pretty place for hot chocolate treats & a wander round in late summer sunshine. Wowzers, I sound a bit like I'm writing a crappy novel.. Back to the clothesy stuff.

Outfit wise it was all comfy and kind of lazy.. Nothing too matchy-matchy, tight, or swish looking. I'm big on comfort so I love everything that's made with super soft material & that's a bit oversized. The t-shirt is all those things, my favourite when I want something that's the clothing equivalent of a comfort blanket. Same goes for my jacket, it's on old faithful that in my eyes has aged as well as David Beckham. The leather's so soft after 5 years of wear!

x
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. love the jacket, and david beckham reference haha

    love katy @ THE RAWRDROBE ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacket and skirt look great together

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that such a pretty outfit! Your hair looks lovely too!

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous skirt and i love the dark lip for fall!! x
    Marveling-Mind☀

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything about this look is perfection! Love your dark berry stained lips xx

    bohorush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks really good with the lipstick and your legs look amazing!
    http://www.georgieonthewall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to get myself some cat-eye sunglasses like this! X

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt is looking so pretty ! Nice makeup too !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool jacket and cute skirt :) OASAP FALL GIVEAWAY! Click here to enter : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2014/09/oasap-fall-giveaway.html#more :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  10. The skirt is a beaut :) love the gothic lip too!

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. This skirt is kind of amazing, so pretty! x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. that skirt is amazing and with the leather jacket looks so good! have you got a hair care post up because your hair looks so so nice here?!

    El x
    http://walkingwith-elephants.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the skirt! I never feel like they look very good on me because I have really wide hips! :( weep! What size did you get it in? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing outfit! You look so beautiful ♥ I love your style :) :*

    www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig