3 December 2014

GREY TROUSERS & TEMPORARY TATS

Jumper - Boohoo, Temporary Tat - c/o Boohoo, Trousers - Primark, Flats - Primark

Back in those Primark trousers. I do indeed love them. I've mostly been wearing them for work, mainly because they look alright with the flats for that kind of scenario.. For everyday I'm thinking I need to get some form of white shoe. Maybe trainers. I just think they look a bit too 'work' like with the flats for slobbing about round town. Anyway, that's something on my shopping list that I'm going to have to put on a back burner for a while. Christmas shopping is the current priority. 

Nothing else is outside of my usual uniform (some sort of turtle neck, plenty of black), aside from the temporary tat. What do you think?! I'm sold. It's like going back to my younger days covered in ugly Power Rangers ones, but this time updated for my 23 year old self. I love the silver.. I only usually wear silver jewellery so this makes a nice alternative. I could definitely get carried away sticking these on myself. Way too fun. 

youtube / bloglovin / twitter / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I love the tattoo! Sephora do some great versions x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how beautiful the temporary tattoo looks! I love the silver. It looks just like the most perfect piece of jewellery!

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair looks absolutely gorgeous and i love your jumper - must be so comfy and warm x

    CLUB AVENUE | BY ELZA BEATRISE http://club-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! The jumper looks so cosy.

    Laura xo
    bigglassesandcoffeecups.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hair lol I need it.
    Love the outfit you always go for such classy looks. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Turtle necks and temporary tats... two of my current obsessions! :P Love!

    XO, G from grace'd

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absoloutly love temporary tattoos at the moment, great post! Xx
    The Style Icon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun temporary tat!

    http://alexinwanderlust.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those trousers would be perfect for when I go on placement after christmas, well actually this whole outfit would, your jumper looks so cosy. I absolutely adore the tatto, it looks exactly like the ones from a brand called flash tattoo
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing! :D

    http://www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig