5 December 2014

INSTAGRAM OUTFIT #5

Scarf - H&M, Jumper - c/o Warehouse, Trousers - Topshop, Boots - Forever 21

Just a quick little outfit update. This blogging & working full time lark is a little difficult, so I try get my mum to snap a few outfits when I haven't had chance to take blog pictures. I'd love to spend all day faffing about on here but I set off for work at half 7 and get home at 7 (I know, I do sound a bit like I'm wanting you to get the violins out) so it's just a case of fitting it in when I can. Oh how being a grown up is fun!

Anyhoo, I'm all grey again. With a little bit of camel thrown in there. I'm a bit obsessed with this scarf. It's huge, which means I can wrap up in it and pretend it's a big duvet (definitely no where close). I think I like it mostly because I love it with grey.. I don't even know if it's a combo that goes together but I'm a fan. The jumper is that Warehouse one I've worn bloody loads. It's just a no thought kind of thing.. a good classic. 

x
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. I love big scarves, even more so if they double up as a blanket! Looking gorgeous :)

    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of your hair!
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is looking so pretty !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely :D x

    http://www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the grey and camel combo, and that scarf looks so soft and cosy <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your camel scarf! Defo popping into H&M for a little purchase this week... haha x

    bohorush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kudos to you for fitting all the blogging in between work, I am terrible when I'm busy with updates! Definitely nabbing that scarf from H&M! xx

    stylepetal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like that camel scarf. Lovely outfit. I also must say that lipstick is perfection, suits your skintone so nice.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your style! Perfection!

    xxJustine
    sobeanie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the combination of colours in this outfit, subtle but pretty.

    Tabby
    ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the jumper!!! love your blog

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig