13 December 2014

THE FLUFFIEST SCARF

Scarf - c/o Boohoo, Turtle Neck - Zara, Coat - H&M, Skirt - c/o Fenchurch, Boots - Forever 21
When I wear some sort of fancy-schmancy accessory like this I always end up wearing black. I wish I was one of those people who could rock this hole clashing, mixture of prints and styles sort of thing, but I'm just not. I look like a total uncomfortable loon in anything like that. So black it is. 

I guess it shows off that scarf anyway. I'm having a 'it's so fluffy I'm gonna diiiie' moment. All that fluff does make you feel pretty glamorous. I think I want to save it for wandering round Christmas markets feeling all festive. How is there less than two weeks to go?! Crazy.

x
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Love this! so over the top and amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scarf is literally the fluffiest thing ever, I love it!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your fluffy scarf, it's so gorgeous ! such an amazing look, you look great x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. that scarf is amazing, such fluffiness!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely! Those boots are bloody cute <3

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That scarf is pure AMAZING!! xx

    hellotashaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. that scarf is just adorable, i think your black outfit works well with this xx

    www.leannewinters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that scarf is incredible!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that skirt, looks gorgeous on you x
    http://www.fashiononmyback.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That scarf is gorgeous!

    kirstywinter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that scarf, really fluffy and cute
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig