20 January 2015

DETAILS: STRIPES & CAMEL

Scarf - H&M, Shirt Dress - New Look, Watch - c/o Daniel Wellington, Black Purse - Accessorize, Ring - Pandora
Lippy - Maybelline 24 Colour Pink Spice

This is a bit of a 'I'm wearing all the things I just showed you in a post' post. With a few extra accessories thrown in and some DIY bodge job nails (not totally fabulous looking after a few days of wear, but they'll do). I only managed to get a few snaps on my way out, but I quite like this snippet kind of thing. I was only wearing tights and boots on my bottom half and there are only so many tights you can say about that. 

With accessories, here I'm mostly wearing favourites. The camel scarf is my little bit of Kimye.. Everything camel just makes me think of sassy Kimmy K in the oversized camel coat. It goes with plenty in my hugely monochrome wardrobe. That little watch is my newest Daniel Wellington. I love how it's super traditional, I feel like I could still wear this when I'm 70 and count on it not looking out of place.

I will mention makeup quickly.. There's nothing too fancy here, I'm just clinging onto a last few eyelash extensions with a bit of grey shadow smudged on. Lips wise it's one of those Maybelline long lasting lip colours. Nothing too pink but more colour than a nude. 

x
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. so beautiful! lippy is gorgeous! xo

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice look !

    Giveaway, win a pair of Polette glasses !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirt! You look gorgeous x

    http://isabellasnowe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camel and stripes has been totally my thing too atm. Love it. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these details! I've got the same love for my camel scarf atm :)

    Cats In Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit, gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute shirt dress - I saw a similar one online that I think I may have to purchase ;) love the camel trend and it goes nicely with the stripes!

    Frankie | www.fashiondough.com x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice shirt !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your makeup Lydia, looking gorgeous as always :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful shirt dress, I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. That shirt dress is sooo gorgeous. Love it. And that watch is lovely too x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful make-up!

    Kate x
    www.theoriestosuitfacts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice! x

    www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. your makeup is always on point :) Lovely photos !

    Love from France, Victoria
    http://godsaveourdressing.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig