18 January 2015

GYM OUTFIT FT. #boohooFIT

Jumper & Leggings - c/o Boohoo, Trainers - Nike

LOL at Lydia's 'do a pose that looks athletic' moment. I dunno, I'm crap at all this fitness business. I do try, but admittedly I'm not a gym bunny. Having said that, the thought of fancy sporty outfits does make it sound more appealing. I did have a bit of a thaaang for doing workout videos in my room not long back, so I'm hoping I'm going to get back into that. I did actually enjoy it. More of a few sit ups at home kind of gal than tearing it up at the gym. 

Anyway, I'm loving all the boohooFIT stuffs. There are loads of different styles (some way too cool for little old me.. WHY haven't I got Jessie J's swag to be able to rock a printed one piece?!), but I'm mostly into all the black basics.. Shock horror. This set was a favourite as it's not totally dull without being too 'look at me I'm killing/really not killing it it at the gym'.  I don't need to be drawing too much attention to my sweaty face when I'm struggling after 2 minutes on the treadmill. 

Has anyone else picked up any of the boohooFIT range?! Inspire me, I've just booked my summer jollies so if I know we're all slugging it out over a beach bod then I'll feel much better. 

x
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. This is an adorable fitness outfit! I love the gym, but I am worried about the fabrics of the leggings. Are they more nylon as opposed to cotton? I much prefer the leggings that are nylon as they are better for the gym. Great post xo

    EmsAlice // Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This jumper is gorgeous! loving that loads of places are doing amazing gym stuff at the moment!

    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit is lovely, I want it all!
    I found your blog through instagram and I love it, I've just started a blog and would love you to let me know what you think :)
    www.m0llymay.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this outfit, I love the cut out shoulders and the bold print on the trousers x

    leannnewinters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little cut out jumper, very different! In staying that I wouldn't be able to wear it in the gym, I'd be far too warm! haha

    Emma | The Fashion Six

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing top.. love how it's a bit different and stylish for the gym!

    http://gemfash.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the open shoulder!

    http://simonebruin.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your jumper and trainers! :)

    xo
    Janine | Lime & Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. love doing work out videos in my room! its so much easier to get motivated when you don't have to go anywhere!

    FEELING VAGUE

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love that workout outfit a lot ! The top is really cool ! :)

    http://www.hellocoton.fr/mapage/godsave

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the jumper for casual, at home. Super cute x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your top! It would definitely motivate me to work out as I would want to show it off :)
    Ana
    www.champagnegirlsabouttown.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the patterned leggings they've got. I never seen these ones they're fab!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving your fitness outfit, i've heard loads of people talking about Boohoo's new fitness range, i'm defnitely going to check it out!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the top, I've never seen a fitness top like this before!

    www.studentbargains.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice! x

    www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. this outfit makes me want to start working out again lol.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty ,.jeaous http://www.robesdemariee2013.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig