9 January 2015

FULL LENGTH COAT

Coat - c/o Boohoo, Turtle Neck - H&M, Jeans - Missguided, Boots - c/o Boohoo

All black errrthang. Life is easier in black clothing. All your none black accessories go (don't own any) and all your none black accessories go too (don't own any). Ha. I do have a few bright accessories, but yeah, you get the gist.

Coat wise you're looking at my A/W wardrobe. I think I've actually already worn it out.. Mainly because I've had it on almost everyday since it arrived, in rain, wind and yup, snow. I've definitely realised that ankle length coats are the way forward when it's as chilly as it has been. It's the closest I'm going to get to wearing a dressing gown in public. Happy days!

Other than that I'm just in my favourite turtle neck & high waisted skinnies. Again they've both been worn to death this winter, but they're old faithfuls on days when I can't think of what to wear. When in doubt, I'm in skinny black trousers.

x
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I definitely agree, life is easier in black clothing. My black leggings and jeans were both in the wash and I only had light denim jeans left to wear and I felt lost and helpless! I loveeee this coat!
    Sam xx
    knockoutcouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit, so chic and simple
    black is just the way to go <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This coat looks amazing on you, I love longer length coats like this x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous coat, you can literally pull anything off xx

    Jane

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit. I pretty much live in this, can't go wrong xx

    www.didipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the boots! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks fab here! Can't go wrong with all black! X

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely xxx

    www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely love how you styled this! you look beaut
    i've just done a post on floor length coats, check it out :) x

    www.slap-style.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig