30 January 2015

LASER HAIR REMOVAL: PHILIPS LUMEA PRECISION PLUS


It's been a good a good couple of months now that I've had this one. I've held off posting, as I wanted to make sure I'd given it a proper trial before I sang it's praises. It's not the kind of thing you can be amazed by first time round.. it's a long process and I've finally got to the stage where I can actually make judgement.

So, the verdict. Am I totally fuzz free and looking shiny smooth like a VS Angel? We're getting there.. although the Victoria's Secret bit we are going to struggle with, but then they have the genes of dreamy goddesses. It's taken me until this time to really be able to say that I've noticed a difference, so it is something that takes a while, but is definitely worth it in the long run. I could get totally carried away and zap every hair on my body minus my head.. It is pretty addictive seeing fluffy arms and legs go from fuzzy to more along the 'bald as a badger' lines.

The other area I'd definitely zap away at is facial hair. I'm not saying I had the tash of a 50 year old bloke, but I did have plenty of baby hairs around my jawline and the side of my face.. The annoying sort that gets all stuck in foundation. This was the first spot I really noticed a difference and I've not  had to keep on zapping much since. 

Overall, I'm a fan. Yeah, it's expensive.. but then there isn't really anything else out there that's going to leave you properly hair free for a good portion of time. I would say don't expect this to be an overnight solution. It's going to take time and you're going to have to stick to buzzing away at yourself, but eventually you get there and it's worth it. Kimmy K eat your heart out. 

On a side note.. I'm aware 'fashioninflux' has been a little less fashion focused recently. With a new year and all that jazz I've been wanting to make a few changes, although on a whole it'll be pretty similar. I think I'll update you all soon - mostly so I can have a good old ramble. 

Yeeesh.. that was a long one for me!

x
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I'd love to try this out but I'm scared it will be painful!!
    Daxidream x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! x

    www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been toying about laser for a while but little bit scared.
    Does it hurt?

    Kelly
    Kelly's Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Argh Id love to try this, I was waiting to get laser done but its super expensive! This looks great!

    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have done laser in the past and it killed me ^^ Maybe this one is better ! :) Good review !

    xx from France, Victoria
    http://godsaveourdressing.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. great review!

    http://www.wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need something like this! I worry it would be too painful though.

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Argh Id love to try this, I was waiting to get laser done but its super expensive! This looks great!

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig