1 February 2015

ANOTHER SNOW DAY

Scarf - Primark, Coat - c/o Boohoo, Jumper - H&M, Leggings - Primark.. via my mother's wardrobe, Wellies - Found in the pantry.. Hooray!

A party of me really loves the snow, but then the other 90% of me knows what a bloody nightmare it can be! Oh how it would be lovely to be back at school wishing for a bit more snow so we could all go home and make snow angels.. These days it's more a case of 'if I set off to work will I get there without a Final Destination esq. disaster'. Ha. On the other hand, it does make pictures rather pretty.. I'm plagued with trying to find a nice white background and this is about as I'm going to get. 

These pictures are actually on my official snow day - our little village was white over and work was a no go. A day in jim-jams it was. After sulks about travel chaos (I know, us Brits always overreact but there was no chance my little Fiesta would make it without ploughing through a wall), I did get my wellies on for a wintery wander. I'm definitely more practical rather than on trend, but how good can you look in wellington boots and 4+ layers?! When it's this chilly, cosiness wins.

youtube / bloglovin / twitter / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I wish it would snow where I am! It hasn't snowed for ages!

    corinnexdavies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look perfect
    www.itsallaboutsonia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit,such a gorgeous look ! that coat is amazing x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how much snow you have omg! I applaud you for still looking good in this weather because as soon as it's less than 5 degrees all my fashion sense goes out of the window!

    Clothing Conscious // Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a nice look ! Love your lipstick too !

    Win Makeup Revolution FULL skin care collection !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is such an amazing colour!!

    Adore your blog x

    CLAIRELOUISE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit! I also like your make up! ♥

    annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much snow!!! Love your outfit!

    xo
    Janine | Lime & Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look, simple and chic! x

    stylepetal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the makeup , you should do a tutorial if you haven't yet

    15emedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Snow.... I wish ! Here where I live, in the south of France, it never ever happen :/
    So this is nice looking at it with your pictures! I really like your outfit, but also your makeup and that lipstick shade ! :)

    Love from France, Victoria
    http://godsaveourdressing.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm jealous I didn't get a proper snowday, your photos are gorgeous
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx


    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this clothes. Thanks for your recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute Winter look, Lydia. Gorgeous coat! x

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig